[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
Live-Adventure.de • Thema anzeigen - What would you like to see in the camp?

dein, shop, larp, waffen

Aktuelle Zeit: Mi 1. Mai 2024, 07:31

Alle Zeiten sind UTC + 1 Stunde

Ein neues Thema erstellen Auf das Thema antworten  [ 61 Beiträge ]  Gehe zu Seite Vorherige  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Nächste
Autor Nachricht
 Betreff des Beitrags: Re: What would you like to see in the camp?
BeitragVerfasst: So 29. Jan 2012, 18:14 

We will be working on having the Expedition to have something of a group kitchen, but whether it will be practical to create something bigger for the whole Wayfarers' camp.... well that will depend on the member groups of the camp.

And if there is anyone who wants to volunteer to be the Wayfarer Master Chef.

BeitragVerfasst: So 29. Jan 2012, 20:24 

As the latest arrival to the camp here are some things the Nasserosse will be bringing (if we can get the logistics going)

there will be a field smithy to repair all kinds of armor, shields and making munitions for the different weapons we will shoot at the event.

a small field kitchen with a 20litre kettle to cook with. I don't know if we can cook all days, that will depend on if we can get the ingredients, wood and time we need to cook. as for becomming a chef for the camp, i cannot make the time to do that this year since i have other obligations as an officer in our group

also if we can get a car, trailer or lory big enough we will bring a trebuchet to the camp. So even if we dont have a wall we will be able to deal some serious dammage to those that wish us harm ;)

BeitragVerfasst: Mo 6. Feb 2012, 19:19 

We are planning to build up a field hospital

BeitragVerfasst: Mo 6. Feb 2012, 19:22 

My medics (nasserossë crew) will also be building up a field hospital and we have a fieldcarrier (maybe 2) with us.

Adratos Balamaethor Erynion
Canotar
Head Physician of the Nasserossë
Mage of the Nasserossë

BeitragVerfasst: Mo 6. Feb 2012, 23:08 

How would folks in the camp feel if instead of separate groups building their own hospitals we work together to build one central Wayfarers' Hospital?

BeitragVerfasst: Mi 8. Feb 2012, 00:18 

I'm against (because my own sleeping place is in my hospital tent (and so are those of some more of my crew) I'm always in for an exchange of knowledge. But due to my own sleeping place (and those of my fellow medics) I prefer not to build one central hospital, but I will always be kind enough (when i'm not slaying somebody for insulting my crew) to help in the different hospitals.

I will consult it with my fellow medics on our own forum, So you can see this as my own opinion.

With Regards,

Wouter
(former member of the Lin Shao at Viper Camp at Gathering)
(Now "doctor Shiver" at the Nasserossë campement)

Adratos Balamaethor Erynion
Canotar
Head Physician of the Nasserossë
Mage of the Nasserossë

BeitragVerfasst: Mi 8. Feb 2012, 16:41 

As wouter states, the Nasserosse hospital is a part of our camp were certain members of our group will sleep.

How about we place the Nasserosse camp next to the Gregors hospital. When we place the Nasserosse hospital tents next to the other hospital all healing is on a central location and in essence we will have a central hospital divided over serveral 'houses of healing'.

kind regards,
Mathijs

BeitragVerfasst: Mi 8. Feb 2012, 22:19 

Sounds like a pretty good idea to me. :)

BeitragVerfasst: Do 23. Feb 2012, 12:43 

BeitragVerfasst: Do 23. Feb 2012, 13:17 

Excellent! If there is one thing that will make the camp a success it will be willingness for folks to come together in joint projects. We won't be having a gate most likely so finding other areas of shared responsibility will help create a sense of community within the camp.

One of the ideas I am really excited about the Wayfarers' Arrival is that it will be a place that folks from other camps will come to try to recruit people for their camps the following year. I foresee members of the Earth camp coming to explain why Wayfarers might want to settle in Mythodea and camp with Terra. Or Aqua may come and explain why his camp will be the best place for Wayfarers to settle. Think of it as a medieval fantasy version of Ellis Island.

In addition I see the Wayfarers' Arrival as the perfect place to come and recruit adventurers. You can go to the Mercenaries Camp to hire companies (with all the contracts and set fees that entails) but at the Wayfarers' Arrival you can enlist a single mage, rogue or warrior or perhaps a small party of like minded individuals to assist in whatever tasks are at hand.

Ein neues Thema erstellen Auf das Thema antworten  [ 61 Beiträge ]  Gehe zu Seite Vorherige  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Nächste

Alle Zeiten sind UTC + 1 Stunde