[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
Live-Adventure.de • Thema anzeigen - What would you like to see in the camp?

dein, shop, larp, waffen

Aktuelle Zeit: Di 16. Apr 2024, 22:33

Alle Zeiten sind UTC + 1 Stunde

Ein neues Thema erstellen Auf das Thema antworten  [ 61 Beiträge ]  Gehe zu Seite 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Nächste
Autor Nachricht
 Betreff des Beitrags: What would you like to see in the camp?
BeitragVerfasst: Sa 14. Jan 2012, 14:23 

I've got some ideas of things I will be working on setting up in the camp.... a place where adventurers can feel a home. A starting point for all the great adventures available to new arrivals in Mythodea.

But I'd like to hear what kind of things YOU would like to see in the camp.

Betreff des Beitrags: Re: What would you like to see in the camp?
BeitragVerfasst: Sa 14. Jan 2012, 22:44 

hey i w'ont be in the camp and my english isn't very good ;)
i think it would be nice if a smith(?) is in the camp or somebody who works with wood and so on...

have fun in the camp Bardan

BeitragVerfasst: So 15. Jan 2012, 01:22 

Thanks for the post... we met a brilliant smith in 2011. He was also great with fire displays! Its my hope that he will be joining us in the Wayfarers' Arrival for 2012. I just wish I could remember his name!

BeitragVerfasst: So 15. Jan 2012, 14:18 

I'm not 100% sure, but do you mean the one with long blonde hair and the big tatoo on his back
who made the fire show half naked (waiting for the bards to arrive) and gave you a chainmail necklace?

In that case his name is Merias. :mrgreen:

BeitragVerfasst: So 15. Jan 2012, 15:34 

Is that you?! You look so different in your profile picture!

You sir are a star and you have a place in the Grand Expedition waiting for you, you've certainly earned it! If you are on facebook please message me there.

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000532405920

BeitragVerfasst: So 22. Jan 2012, 01:44 

BeitragVerfasst: Mi 25. Jan 2012, 13:09 

BeitragVerfasst: Do 26. Jan 2012, 13:14 

A few thoughts about our camp:

Walls:
There wont be a wall for this camp. Every camp gets a wall part for every 20 persons I think. Because this
camp will be quite small there will be only few parts for us. The camp gates usually belong to players.
That means there wont be a gate. I'm not sure if there will be any wall around our camp.
And by the way, imagine the black ice laying siege to our camp with 1000 heavily armored men....
"Camp? What camp? There was a camp?"

Maybe we could set up a magic wall like the Magicka-camp. Just a bit smaller...
For that we would need some obelisks or runestones, something to show that there is "something" to
hold of occasional bandits.

Cooking
Is it planned to have a big meal together? A few poeple preparing breakfast for all? Or does everony just get up and
eats whatever/whereever/whenever he/she wants?
If some are interested I would cook some german meals or at least coffee in the morning.
Remember that I will bring a big cookingplace with me
Something like this:

Sightseeing tour
I would suggest to have a big tour with the camp to all other camps to show what they look like, how they
act and so on. Maybe we can get some of the leaders (nyame, archons) or some of the avatars to come to
our camp to introduce themself or at least to show off a little.

And I'm working on making
some tapestry
a well (freshwater in a barrel with a pump on it)
an alchemist table

And of course i will make a little firedance for you.

BeitragVerfasst: Do 26. Jan 2012, 19:24 

I am currently discussing with the orga how we will deal with the camp perimeter and gate. I will take onboard your suggestion for a magical wall. You are quite correct in that we are unlikely to have a budget to cover a more substantial wall. Our gate will most likely just be a guard post. I am working very hard to try to get us set up adjacent to the town to help with security and to give us the feel of being "the foreign quarter" of the town.

The Grand Expedition will be looking at having some group meals but I do not think the entire Wayfarers' Arrival will be having food prepared for everyone. That would be a pretty huge task.

We are working on plots to introduce players to the game world and people in the game to the camp members.

An alchemist table/tent would be a great thing.

A well would be even better!

BeitragVerfasst: Fr 27. Jan 2012, 21:05 

Ein neues Thema erstellen Auf das Thema antworten  [ 61 Beiträge ]  Gehe zu Seite 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Nächste

Alle Zeiten sind UTC + 1 Stunde