[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
Live-Adventure.de • Thema anzeigen - Zeno Sidonius, First Spear of the West

dein, shop, larp, waffen

Aktuelle Zeit: Di 16. Apr 2024, 08:50

Alle Zeiten sind UTC + 1 Stunde

Autor Nachricht
 Betreff des Beitrags: Zeno Sidonius, First Spear of the West
BeitragVerfasst: Do 24. Jul 2014, 13:52 

I’m Zeno Sidonius, First Spear of the Army of the Western Seal, Jarl of Dunholme and Lord Captain of the Grand Expedition.

What’s the First Spear of the West you ask?

I’m the cruel bastard who is going to make sure things get done in the Army of the West. You will not like me, but you will come to respect me. I am hard but I am fair. I will never ask you to do anything I would not do, or have not already done, myself.

The combined armies of the Mythodea must work together as a team if we are to be victorious in the Mirrorworld Campaign. No matter which Seal you follow, if you find yourself alone without course or direction, then let me know and together we will find you a place to participate in the struggle against our common enemies.

Whilst I have no intention to undermine your own officers, it has been my experience that often in the heat of battle people become lost, cut off and without guidance. I have been instructed to reduce that this year. Where units with officers exist, I will work in cooperation with those officers.
If you hear me shouting on the battlefield it is because there are things that must be done, things that I have been entrusted to ensure get done. I will not fail in this task. I ask you to trust in me, just as I trust in you, comrades in arms. I will lead from the front. We will share the same hardships, the same risks. Together we shall overcome the Forsaken.

Those who know me already know this to be true. I would ask you to show your support here and on the field, so that those who do not know me can see that my words are not empty, for I am aware that all too often a surplus of cooks can spoil the soup.

You will know me by the crest on my helmet and the phalerae discs on my chest, each of those discs hard won for bravery and success on the battlefield over a long career of conflicts in many Realms. My banner is green with the symbol of the Golden Boar of Dunholme.

If anyone has any questions, now would be a good time to ask them.

Betreff des Beitrags: Re: Zeno Sidonius, First Spear of the West
BeitragVerfasst: Do 24. Jul 2014, 15:52 

Betreff des Beitrags: Re: Zeno Sidonius, First Spear of the West
BeitragVerfasst: Fr 25. Jul 2014, 14:50 

I do hope that we can work closely with the Tivar Kharasil as our goals are closely aligned. Thank you for your kind words my friend. You are of course very welcome to come and share in some hospitality in our Meadhall when time permits.

I take the First Spear Creed very seriously....

First Spear Creed

No one is more professional than I. I am a First Spear, a leader of soldiers. As a First Spear. I realize I am a member of a time honored corps, which is known as "The Backbone of the Army". I am proud of the Corps of First Spears and will at all times conduct myself so as to bring credit upon the Corps, the Army and my Seal, regardless of the situation in which I find myself. I will not use my rank or position to attain pleasure, profit or personal safety.

Competence is my watchword. My two basic responsibilities will always be uppermost in my mind - accomplishment of my mission and the welfare of my soldiers. I will strive to remain technically and tactically proficient. I am aware of my role as a First Spear. I will fufill my responsibilities inherent in that role. All soldiers are entitled to outstanding leadership; I will provide that leadership. I know my soldiers and I will place their needs above my own. I will communicate consistently with my soldiers and never leave them uninformed. I will be fair and impartial when recommending both rewards and punishment.

The Archon, Thul'hee and Marshal of the Army will have maximum time to accomplish their duties; they will not have to accomplish mine. I will earn their respect and confidence as well as that of my soldiers. I will be loyal to those with whom I serve; seniors, peers, subordinates alike. I will exercise initiative by taking appropriate action in the absence of orders. I will not compromise my integrity, nor my moral courage. I will not forget, nor will I allow my comrades to forget, that we are professionals, First Spears, leaders!

Alle Zeiten sind UTC + 1 Stunde