[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
Live-Adventure.de • Thema anzeigen - Questions with wardmanager

dein, shop, larp, waffen

Aktuelle Zeit: Di 16. Apr 2024, 07:25

Alle Zeiten sind UTC + 1 Stunde

Autor Nachricht
 Betreff des Beitrags: Questions with wardmanager
BeitragVerfasst: Mi 12. Jun 2019, 03:37 

Hi!

I don't know if this post can be here, but I've seen the English corner hasn't got any new post in years...

Well, I was in wardmanager doing some stuff with my group, when it came to my head some questions about it:

1. We have bought 2 tickets together, and a friend of mine bought a third ticket. Can I "include" my friend's ticket somehow? if I can, How do I do it?

2. Can it be a problem if my friend's ticket is not in our group? How much time can we have to include it?

3. I've just saw some tickets included in the group, but we don't know whose tickets are! What does it mean? Now those pc are "part of my group"? :o

Thank you so much for the answers!

Betreff des Beitrags: Re: Questions with wardmanager
BeitragVerfasst: Mo 1. Jul 2019, 19:13 

Hello,
yes you can incloude the ticket in the group by the wardmangersystem. The owner can change it he need the groupnumber and can include the ticket with the number.
If the Tickets not in the same group, you will get in different camps and it is not save, that these camps in the near by the others.

For the last question, you have got a E-Mail with the tickets, if you dont have the mail, write to Live Adventure and Ask thne to send the mail aggain.

My last information about the wardmanger, he will be closed at wednesday.

Sorry that i answer so late, but i have big problems with my internetprovider.

See you of Conquest

Alle Zeiten sind UTC + 1 Stunde