[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
Live-Adventure.de • Thema anzeigen - Friendship with the Elements?

dein, shop, larp, waffen

Aktuelle Zeit: Fr 19. Apr 2024, 14:30

Alle Zeiten sind UTC + 1 Stunde

Autor Nachricht
 Betreff des Beitrags: Friendship with the Elements?
BeitragVerfasst: Mi 2. Apr 2014, 22:18 

Hey.

I obtained the skill "Friendship with the elements" some years back.
Who am i to contact about further information about this in the future?
I would like to get some more information about this, so i can decide if i wanna take it with to Conquest 2014.

I hope somebody in here is able to help me.

Best regards Jakob

Betreff des Beitrags: Re: Friendship with the Elements?
BeitragVerfasst: Di 8. Apr 2014, 07:45 

Probably not the reply you want, but I guess it will be included whenever they decide to launch the version 6.0 rulebook.
http://www.live-adventure.de/ConQuest_e ... erk_60.php

According to the short text that appear when you click the "rules 6.0" link under the "rules" banner the new rulebook should have been launched during the first quarter of 2014. (So much for the german effiency I guess :? )
All they have managed to launch so far is the outline of some kind of VIP system where you can buy various ingame advantages and events for real cash. :roll:

BeitragVerfasst: Di 8. Apr 2014, 08:05 

Weißes Banner - Wir räum`n auf!

BeitragVerfasst: Di 8. Apr 2014, 09:16 

Might have something to do with the fact that I had to read it in crappy Google translate english, and was more concerned with the content than the date it was posted ;)
And seeing how many other instances have adopted the "pay for ingame advantages" system, I found it rather likely Conquest would as well.

Good prank :mrgreen:

Alle Zeiten sind UTC + 1 Stunde