[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
Live-Adventure.de • Thema anzeigen - Help for Mythodea Lexicon

dein, shop, larp, waffen

Aktuelle Zeit: Di 16. Apr 2024, 21:10

Alle Zeiten sind UTC + 1 Stunde

Autor Nachricht
 Betreff des Beitrags: Help for Mythodea Lexicon
BeitragVerfasst: Mo 13. Jul 2015, 00:46 

I am currently working on a pocket-sized "lexicon" of keywords, to help new players get aqcainted with the most important lore of Mythodea. I have been struggling with most of this stuff myself all of the three times I have participated so far, and I hope to ease my playing this year by carrying it around as reference tool.

When finished, I hope to make the PDF available for all interested parties to download and print. I here by ask permission from live-adventure to produce this, and use any pictures I can find to accompany the texts. Since i will not be taking money for the finished product, I assume this qualifies as non-commercial use.

HOWEVER, my knowledge is limited (and so is my image archive) so I am reaching out to the community for help to:
- Ensure that what I have written is correct and complete.
- Fill out the blanks in my research
- Add any important keywords I might have missed
- Help me find images of the entries I have so far been unable to find myself.

I will add a post to this thread with some specific questions, a copy-paste of the lexicon and a list of the images I'm missing. I would also like to "advertise" this thread to the German layers that perhaps don't drop by the English corner forum very often, since their needs are covered on the German-language forums. Is there a moderator that could direct me to the proper forum to "advertise?

I look forward to input from any and all and look forward to seeing you in August,
With Gratitude
Silas Mortensen

Zuletzt geändert von GodSilas am Mo 13. Jul 2015, 01:31, insgesamt 1-mal geändert.

Betreff des Beitrags: Re: Help for Mythodea Lexicon
BeitragVerfasst: Mo 13. Jul 2015, 00:50 

Info I can't find online:

- What are the Elves of Tragrant? Are they one of the tribes of Mythodea? Children of one of the elements? And how can they be recognized?

- What is the name of the male Vinshaar, that seems to have been leading them since the demise of Aniesha Fey? And what is his history?

- What is the name of the massive construct/robot that stood on a piedestal in the Forsaken camp in 2014, and occasionally roamed the battlefield? Is that what is called "Nechaton"? And what is the story behind it?

- What is a "neches're"? Some sort of title?

Zuletzt geändert von GodSilas am Mo 13. Jul 2015, 01:28, insgesamt 1-mal geändert.

BeitragVerfasst: Mo 13. Jul 2015, 01:24 

Here is the current draft of my lexicon. Most of the text is copy-pasted from the conquest homepage, but some is based on my personal knowledge, the texts in Academia Unitate and supplements from other Danish players. All critique and feedback on the contents, as well as suggestions for additions, are welcome. Thank you in advance :-).

NOTE: Keywords higlighted with red are entries that I need photos to illustrate. Please help! Photos can be linked in this thread or sent to silasmortensen@hotmail.com.

Aeris
The element of Air.

Adamant (emblem?)
This is the banner of all who follow the will and whishes of the Elements. It's the home of those who carry the united strength of Aqua and freedom of Aeris into the Forsaken's Heart, who pick up Ignis' flames, united by Magicas bond and Terras consistency, and take them into the lands of the Primordial Sceptics of the Ratio.
Adamant Banner is more than just the home of the Tivar Kharassil, the Eternal Swords of the Sacred Elements, and those who swore the Adamant Oath. It is home to everyone who's faith is strong, who honestly follows the Elements path - be it with a sword or a pen.

Aghaton
One of the tribes of Mythodea. Along with the Linesti children of the Element of Aqua. Was almost wiped out by a disease, until a cure was found.

Almahandra
The prophet of the elements was one of the great figures of Mythodea’s history even before the Worldfire. She fought in the wars against the Ratio and was named justice by the elements. Together with the order of the Tivar Khar’assil Magica plunged her into the great sleep, to stop the war between the Ancient Rulers. Today, Almahandra is the voice of the iron-willed belief in Mitraspera. Gentle and benign towards those who are faithful to the elements, harsh and merciless towards those who seek to fraternize with the enemy, she is the archetype of the elements’ unadulterated will.

Ancient Rulers
Caretakers and first inhabitants of Mythodea. Heirs of the Elements of creators of life. Exiled from Mythodea after the Worldfire.

Aniesha Fey
Lady of the Void and leader of the Viinshar. Freed during Conquest 2004. Anihilated during Conquest 2011.

An’nai
Steward of Argus. Killed at Doerchgardt during Conquest 2010.

Aqua
The element of Water.

Archon
Male ruler of a Seal. Consort of a Nyame.

Archon Karl Weber
The Archon of Thorns is the leader of the Banner of Unity and the archetype of a true leader against the Forsaken. Although he was isolated from the Elements and his own powers during the first campaigne into the Mirrorworld he lead his troops courageously and proud.

Argus
Lord of the Black Ice and general of the Forsaken Elements from 2007 to 2012, when he split with his closest confidants went to the last seal. Captured and executed during Conquest 2013. See also Phileas Strongbow.

Army of Doubt
The army of the Mirrorworld. Consists mainly of kan and rikan, and possibly edalphi and ouai. Kan make out the bulk of the troops and are led by rikan. The rikan are in turn commanded by sharikan and urikan.

Athariot
From the ashes of forsaken domination by his mother Camiira rose the son of Almahandir. Athariot, leader of the armies of fire and once, a long time ago, greatest among Ignis’ children. Today, the man is but a shadow of his former self, one of the greatest heroes of the Swords Eternal. Yet even this shadow burns brightly, made magnificent by the power of Ignis and so it falls to Athariot to gather those about him who are iron-willed and lead them onto the battlefields of the Mirrorworld, carrying the banner of the Iron-willed into the fight anew. Where once his love was only with the children of fire, today, after the fall of the avatar of Ignis, he stands as a symbol of hope to those willing to carry the fight to the Ratio. Those who follow Athariot are following the sword of the elements, aimed at the very heart of the Primordial Sceptics, bent on striking home or breaking in the attempt, just to ensure our victory!

Incarnations of the Elements guided the settlers during the first ten years of the campaign to reclaim the continent. At the end of Conquest 2013 all Avatars save from Earth had been killed.

Awakened
Collective term for the remaining “Ancient Rulers” that have reclaimed their forgotten heritage.

Banner (all banner emblems together)
Larger unit within the Large Host, akin to a Regiment. The five Banners are Adamant, Explorers, Freedom, Unity and Retinue.

Black Ice
The rumours about the evils lurking beneath the seals had long been made a fact. Of all the scourges of the first creation, the Black Ice was the first to strike fear in the hearts of the settlers. Driven only by the will towards perfection, the Black Ice knows no mercy or compassion, only the endless flow of soldiers: Rakhs, formed by the collective will of the Amôn’Kharr and sent into battle. First of the Forsaken Elements to break forth from a seal, the Black Ice has long held that status as a symbol of the Forsakens’ power and today, after the war at the opening of the final seal, the essence is stronger than ever. Since the Black Ice absorbs everything it learns about the conflict, learned from the minds of thousands of settlers, it continues to develop and stands ready to conquer Mythodea, be it settlers, the hordes of the other Forsaken, or even the armies of the Ratio in its way.

Bone Queen
The Queen of the Undead. Disappeared, possibly dead.

Cel Athon
The lord of Mirrors. One of the Mirrorworld's designers. The Herolds seemed to have some power over him and forced him to destroy the Shardspots. Luckily, he was stopped before he finished this plan. Only the crystalls close to the Large Host were destroyed, not all over the Mirrorworld.

City of Seals
The site where the ancient rulers developed the technology of the seals.

Doerchgardt
Border Fortress of the Undead Flesh, where the settlers' advance was halted and the avatar of Terra was taken captive in 2008.

Edalphi
One of the tribes of Mythodea. Children of the Element of Magic. Allies of the settlers. Easily recognizable by the golden nubs on their upper cheekbones and their green, white and golden garb.

Elements All element emblems together)
The creators and gods of Mythodea: Aeris, Terra, Ignis, Aqua and Magica.

Elkantar
The Betrayer. The Lord of the Pestilence. Defeated at the Iron gate during Conquest 2012.

Elves of Tragant
??? Allies of the settlers.

Esthaer de vo Canar
The mother of vanquished Phileas Strongbow. One of the most powerful of the Ancient Rulers before the Worldfire, a heroine of the great war.
Today, she is Mistress of the Realm of the Roses, Nyame of the vast lands of As’shand and the City of the Seals. She, who used to be a moralist among the Ancient Rulers, made wise by countless blows of fate, stands for a path of well-advised actions.
She rules her seal according to the path of unity and with wariness against a fanatical, iron-willed belief. Her steadfast will to conquer the Ratio is expressed in the struggle for knowledge and the execution of well planned measures of any kind against the great foe. This makes her the ideal contact for all, whose path is that of wisdom and planning ahead.

Explorers (emblem)
This Banner is for all who come along but have not yet decided to align with one of the major political powers within the Great Host. The explorers stand loyal besides the Elements but do not belong to the Adamant. They rely on their strength and a clear state of mind but are not part of the Silver Ones. They are not in the service of any lord or ruler... but if chance presents itself to gain power and influence, they have no reason to swear fealty to the one who will reward them!
This banner is perfect for everyone who wants to see a little of everything and be part of the whole experience without any binding ties. This Banner has it all - adventures, fights, ambience... and lot's of connections into this thrilling new world!

Forsaken Elements (all emblems together)
Created by the Primordial Sceptics in violation of the original grand plan of the Elements. Divided into Black Ice, Undead Flesh, Void, Pestilence and Ratio.

Freedom (emblem)
This is the camp of the unbound and those with no roots in Mythodea. Their path is not predetermined and they bend their knee for no one, be Archon, king or Nyame. But neither will they kneel for the Forsaken nor serve the Ratio.
They stand with everyone who is able to think and act on their own free will. The Elements are no strangers to them but they are not their gods. They all pursue different goals. Some are mercenaries to the bone, lusting for war and gold. Others might be adventurers searching for glory and riches. But even others are the idealists, all of them with their own vision of a better world and united in their endeavor to make it happen.

Great Decision
Main event of Conquest 2012: In a massive vote, the settlers had to decide what to do with the fifth and final seal once they were allowed to enter the Iron Gate.

Great Host
The Great Host is the grand army of the settlers formed after the coronation of the fifth archon. The Great Host was tasked by the element of Ignis herself to enter the Mirrorworld and bring the wrath of the Elements to the Heralds and the Forsaken Elements. The army entered the Mirrorworld in 2014 but was defeated and driven out by the Forsaken Elements and the Primordial Sceptics.
The Great Host is divided into five banners: Adamant, Explorers, Freedom, Unity and Retinue.

Heereswacht
The Watch. A security corps whose responsibility it is to maintain order within the Large Host. It’s current commander is Osmond von Bar

Ignis
The element of Fire.

Igraina of Barrenbay
A Laird of the Undead Flesh and one of the most feared warriors of the Endless Army since times long gone. If one sees her on the battlefields it is hard to imagine, that she once was a daughter of virtue and fought for the Tivar Khar'assil.

Iron Gate
The only entrance to the place where the Ancient Rulers once hid the seal of the Ratio. Entered by Argus and his closest allies in 2012. Reopened and entered by the settlers in 2013.

Kan
The bulk of the troops of the army of Doubt. Easily recognizable by their gray skin color.

Kelriothar
The original name of the Mirrorworld.

Kor'Zul et-4
The herald of Wrath. He seems to be a Herald of one of the Primordial Sceptics as well but it is still unknown how Heralds and Sceptics are connected. Unlike Shey ksun Aret, Kor'Zul does not shy away from physical violence. During last summer's campaigne no weapon was found that was able to stop him.

Large Host
See Great Host

Lho'Siniya Felstau
The voice of the Worldcouncil. The unimposing woman from the distant "Blüthental" is for many the face of hope during the Mirrorworld war. She was chosen by the Worldcouncil as their voice and since the Worldcouncil might be able to help with the ressource shortage during this war, her importance will only grow with the coming years.

Linesti
One of the tribes of Mythodea. Along with the Agathon children of the Element of Aqua. Extinguished.

Lona Akata
Two of the tribes of Mythodea. Children of the Element of Ignis. Allies of the settlers.
The Lona were ironclad warriors resembling Roman soldiers, and led the followers of Ignis as military commanders. They were killed by a herald of doubt during Conquest 2013.
The Akata were lizard-like creatures seemingly made of fire and lava. Functioned as the priesthood of the followers of Ignis. The Akata were killed during Conquest 2014 by a ritual not dissimilar to the one that killed the Lona. However, this ritual was only possible because the acting archon of the Eastern Seal opened a ritual bridge to the Mirrorworld and let it happen. She is now considered a traitor of Ignis.

Magica
The element of Magic.

Mejhana Thaea
The heart and soul of the Large Host, the voice of reason and a calming influence in times of war. The lack of Elemental power did harm her greatly during her time in the Mirrorworld but for all that sought her wisdom she turned out to be a vast source of knowledge.

Mirrorworld
An alternate dimension to which the Primordial Sceptics were exiled by the Ancient Rulers after creating the Forsaken Elements. All connection to the Elements is severed upon entering the Mirroworld.

Mitraspera
Original name of the continent of Mythodea.

Naldar
One of the tribes of Mythodea. Children of the element of Aeris. Created by the Ancient Rulers. First and strongest ally of the settlers of Mythodea. Easily recognizable by their mainly white garb and turbans.

Narech Tuloch
One of the tribes of Mythodea. Children of the Element of Terra.

Neches're
???

Ni'Shanhaz
An Ouai and servant of Shey ksun Aret. At the Worldforge she once was the first face of the Mirrorworld to be seen, but during the first campaign she showed her true colors.

Nophobos
A giant ghostlike being of the Void that terrorized Mythodea during the first years of the resettlement.

Nyame
Female ruler of a Seal. Consort of an Archon

Oily Pestilence
The Oily Pestilence came into being through more of an accident, but it was rooted in the intention of wiping all sickness from the face of Mythodea. From the experiments of the Anscient Rulers sprung something that soon couldn’t be reversed or even stopped. Sicknesses spread and had only one goal: To feed and multiply. Trying to live with this new creation, to stem its flow, the Biothaumaturgs and Dreamwalkers came into being, who use the Pestilence but at the same time are its most tragic victims.
Since they had always been the smallest units of the Forsaken Elements, the Void and the Pestilence had become the favourite targets of the host of the elements during the battle for the last seal. And even though both these elements fought their best and showed their power, it became apparent that they would have to pay the highest price for Argus’ plan to come to fruition. Blow by blow, the army of the settlers brought them closer to extinction.
The future of the Void and the Pestilence remains unclear. Have some of them survived? Will they remain in Mythodea or have they fled to the Mirrorworld? Nothing seems to be certain anymore and reliable information on whether the Void and the Pestilence are destroyed or not is in great demand!

Orathon
One of the Awakened that joined the Tivar Khar'Assli and probably the most powerful of them if it comes to a fight. As an awakened Ancient Ruler of Fire he wields his axe fiercly and with undying wrath against the Forsaken formations.

Osmond von Bar
Osmond of Bar was made Commander of the Watch (Heereswacht) only briefly ahead of the first campaigne. He currently recruits new watchmen and tries to train them as best as he can for the circumstances of the Banners and the Mirrorworld war.

Ouai
One of the tribes of Mythodea. Children of all of the Elements. A quiet people calling themselves the last servants of the "Ancient Rulers” of the lost culture. Allies of the settlers. Easily recognizable by their blue, yellow and golden garments.

Paolo Armatio
The explorer that rediscovered Mythodea and brought the first settlers there. Friend and captain of Phileas Strongbow. Dead because of a fatal mistake in 2013.

Perendur ap Thal
He is the Neches're of Roses and speaks on behalf of the most powerful woman of Mythodea: Esthaer de vo Canar. He combines the wisdom of the Realm of Roses with the battlefield powers of the Neches'Re.

Phileas Strongbow
Orginal name of Argus. Led the first landing party to explore the rediscovered continent of Mythodea. Captured by Black Ice during Conquest 2004 and reappeared as their leader under the title of Sharuhn’Ar. Succumbed to the Bone Queen in 2007 and renamed Argus.
The Strongbow family helped seal the portal to the Mirrorworld in such a way, that only a Strongbow would be able to reopen it. Consequently, the family was cursed with eternal life by Naldars working with the Ratio. The curse was lifted with the opening of the seal. It’s been theorized that the curse is the reason why Phileas/Argus never fully succumbed to Black Ice and the Bone Queen.

Phobosaar
Warriors of the Forsaken Element of the Void. Bodyguards of the Viinshar and nearly indestructible in combat.

Primordial Sceptics
A subgroup of the Ancient Rulers who rebelled against the original grand plan of the elements and created the Forsaken Elements. Freed at the opening of the last seal in 2014.

Raghayn of Silent Hill
The oldest living Laird is a master of war, and his fury has actually increased in the mirror world. However, beyond the battlefield he has made a name as the top diplomat of the bone queen.

Ratio
The Forsaken Element opposite Magic. The incarnation of doubting the supreme power of the elements. Proof that even without the blessing of the elements life can be created within their world; what the Primordial Sceptics once did when they created the Forsaken Elements. The servants of ratio make up the Army of Doubt.
Retinue The retinues Banner is in part home of all that formerly was known as "the city". In it's wards you will find vendors and craftsman, bankers, musicians, impostors, mercenaries, carneys, squallers, innkeepers, moneychangers, thieves and many more that will fill this place with life. The Retinue supplies everything that a Large Host that goes to war needs, and everyone who is attracted by such a large host as well.

Resh'vol
The rikan of the Voice Dynasty. This creature was rarely seen behind the battle lines but seemed to interrogate everyone who was captured by his troops. First, he was thought to be some kind of diplomat but a more accurate would be the term torturer.

Rikan
The lowest rank of officers in the Army of doubt. Commanders of the kan. Easily recognizable by their gray skin color.

Saleph a'Saar
Those who know Saleph's story would call it a tragedy. He was the first to openly doubt the path of the ouai that consists of passivity and teaching the settlers and the first Ouai to put the five Sacred Elements above the nine. In a moment of dire need, Saleph was chosen by Esthaer, became her Archon and thus made it possible for her to claim the Throne of Roses.
But when his time as Archon of Thorns came to its end, as it had to, one thing became painfully clear: his time as ouai was equally over. He who had raised a weapon against the Forsaken Elements, who had tasted the power of an Archon, who had led his disciples into battle bearing arms could not return to the bossom of his order, sworn to peace and neutrality.
Thus, the destiny of this powerful mage and scholar at the court of the roses remains unclear, but one thing is certain: Saleph and his disciples have taken up the fight against the Ratio, free from the bonds of neutrality, unrestrained and with all their heart. They are one of the great hopes for Mythodea's future!

Sarai
The former avatar of Magica sacrificed everything for the greater good and now exists within the body of a simple Edalphi woman. Who know, what knowledge and power she can call upon as soon as her soul has adapted to this new form of existence?

Seal
A powerful magical device that blocks or contains something. The Seal of the East was opened in 2003 and freed the Black Ice. The Seal of the North was opened in 2004 and freed the Void. The seal of the West was opened in 2005 and freed the Pestilence. The Seal of the South was opened in 2006 by the Forsaken Elements lead by Sharuhn’Ar and freed the Undead Flesh. The fifth and final seal turned out to cover not only the Ratio, but also the Smithy of Creation, and was the only way to keep the Primordial Sceptics at bay outside of Mythodea. Argus created another Seal the captured the avatar of Terra in 2008.

Shang Meng Ray
A site of justice of the Ancient Rulers, now in ruins. Discovered in 2006.

Shardspot
A shrine in the Mirrorworld with connection to Mythodea. All the Shardspots close to the Large Host's beachhead were destroyed within four days of of their entry through the crystal gate.

Shey ksun Aret
The herald of Fate. Little is known about this person, except that she is nefariously willing to commit genocide to achieve her goals. She did not take part in any of the battles but here arrival on the field of swords was never a good sign.

Sim Sin'karaleth
The herald of Pride. The most obscure person that was encountered in the Mirrorworld. Though she is definitely connected to the Primordial Sceptics she seems to work against them as often as not. During the first campaign she helped the Elements troops on several critical occasions but also worked against them on others. There was no pattern detectable.

Smithy of Creation
See Worldforge.

Terra
The element of Earth.

Thul Sharuhn
The champion of the Amon Kharr. The military leader of the Black Ice and relentless blade of perfection. A deadly storm on any battlefield that is feared by many.

Tivar Khar’assil
The Eternal Swords of the Sacred Elements. A mighty order dedicated to all of the Elements. Allies of the settlers and leaders of the Adamant Banner.

Tribes of Mythodea
Children of the Elements created in Ancient Times and inhabitants of Mythodea before the arrival of the settlers. Allies of the settlers.

Turion of Black Coast
???

Undead Flesh
Just as the Black Ice, the Undead Flesh had been stuff of rumours for a long time. A story to scare little children, told by those who wanted to keep the south of Mythodea for themselves. Yet when the seal was opened and the infinite host of undead bodies from the crypts of Ankor Mortis came forth, the true power of the fiend of all life became apparent.
The Undead Flesh and the Bone Queen as its immortal goddess were said to be invincible. That is why it came as a surprise to everyone, especially the host of the elements, when the Bone Queen suddenly disappeared and rumours of a rebellion in the capitol, even the death of the Bone Queen began spreading like wildfire.
In this dire situation, the leaders of the fighting Lairdoms turned to the Harbingers of the Ratio and forged an alliance to fight against the settlers and recapture the capital. And even though some see the events in Ankor Mortis as a chance, it doesn’t change the fact that the Army of Doubt is now made larger by the rusty swords and ancient shields of the Lairdoms and thus has made an infamous and feared ally.

Unity (emblem)
The many are strong: United in their believes to serve the land and the Elements they fight with their combined strength. They are the reasonable, the intermediators and arbitrators who unite the Elements in their eternal conflict. Only the combined Elements will be able to take the fight into the Forsaken's lands.
There was a time when only the Northern Seal followed this path but today it is known throughout Mythodea. Their critics are legion, especially among the followers of the Adamant Banner. But even their harshest opponents came to accept the strength and bravery of Unity.

Valandriel
Even among the elves of Tragant young Valandriel was thought to be one of the most noble. Legends sang of her loveliness, grace and wisdom.
As the king's daughter she soon became ensnarled by the Voids hidden shemes. But after the Element's settlers defeated the Void and it's Forsaken armies during the final days of the campaign, Valandriel awoke again from her dreams. The settler's gained a powerful ally and the elves of Tragant were once again with their beloved princess.
In gratitude Valandriel promised to stand by the settlers during their war campaign into the Mirrorworld. She will stand side by side with the Banners to fight the Ratio, the source of all the Forsaken. She will carry her wisdom and her light into this dark place and search for new brothers-in-arms amongst those, who do not feel ready to join the Adamant or Banner of Unity.

Vinshaar
The females of the Forsaken Element people of the Void.

Void
The Void, the utter and complete absence of everything, used to be a game of thought; a construct, a theory never to be tested. But without fail there would be those among the Ancient Rulers who would not respect the boundaries and try to take steps which would endanger creation as a whole.
They created a Forsaken Element whose sole purpose was the elimination of everything that exists. That is how the mighty Nophobos came into being, the cunning, sadly beautiful Viinshar and the invincible Phobosaar, always ready to spread the negation of all being.
Since they had always been the smallest units of the Forsaken Elements the Void and the Pestilence had become the favourite targets of the host of the elements during the battle for the last seal. And even though both these elements fought their best and showed their power, it became apparent that they would have to pay the highest price for Argus’ plan to come to fruition. Blow by blow, the army of the settlers brought them closer to extinction.
The future of the Void and the Pestilence remains unclear. Have some of them survived? Will they remain in Mythodea or have they fled to the Mirrorworld? Nothing seems to be certain anymore and reliable information on whether the Void and the Pestilence are destroyed or not is in great demand!
Worldfire A great war between the Ancient Rulers and the Primordial Sceptics, which burned the entire world and caused the downfall of the latter and the exile of both.

Worldforge
The Worldforge is the source of the creation of both Mitraspera and the Mirrorworld. It is the greatest sanctuary of the elements of Mythodea, and it was from here the Primordial Sceptics could bring new things into Mythodea, in violation of the original plan of the Ancient Rulers.
It was because of the incapsulation of the Worldforge that the Mirrorworld stopped evolving, but so did Mitraspera. It was only after the fifth seal was opened and the power of the Worldforge ones again where released that the two worlds once again could grow.

Xerikan
The most powerful tools of the Ancient Rulers. Found at the City of Seals.

BeitragVerfasst: Mo 13. Jul 2015, 11:35 

It might be interesting for you to also mention the Quars, which are the currency of the Society of Doubt, and are able to store elemental energy and memories as far as I'm informed.

They are small metal balls which comes in different colors.

Other than that, keep up the awesome work ;-)

Fire: 11/12/13
VU: 14/15/16

BeitragVerfasst: Fr 17. Jul 2015, 14:32 

That's an amazing project !
I've read what you've posted already and I must say it's a very good job.

BeitragVerfasst: Sa 15. Aug 2015, 21:11 

Alle Zeiten sind UTC + 1 Stunde