dein, shop, larp, waffen

Aktuelle Zeit: Do 28. Mär 2024, 12:12

Alle Zeiten sind UTC + 1 Stunde

Autor Nachricht
 Betreff des Beitrags: An addition to the rulebook
BeitragVerfasst: Di 2. Feb 2016, 16:41 

So as the title says I want to suggest an rule to the rulebook. Or to be more precise I want to have an existing rule added to it so everyone knows that it’s a thing, so they know what’s going on when it happens.

What I am talking about here is contact potions/poisons delivered by weapon hit. The idea is that you brew a potion to work on contact, lets say a berserk potion and then coat your weapon with it and the next time you hit someone they will suffer the effect of that potion, in this case they will go berserk unless they have immunity to it.
It’s a funny concept and all SL’s/GM’s I have talked to have said that it’s a valid use of contact potions. But, and this is a big but, my success rate of using contact potions is very low. Why is that? Because no one seems to know that this is a thing so in most cases people gets confused when I try to make use of contact potions this way, some also get angry because they think I am cheating. And that’s understandable, if no one knows that this is a thing it’s kinda hard to play along with it.

So that’s why I would suggest that there somewhere in the rulebook is a place that explains that this is a thing so that people know it, and that we find some kind of “command word” to signal that it’s a potion that’s being used (should make it easier for everyone to know what’s going on). I suggest that the “command word” would be something like: alchemie “spell name”. so an attempt at using the berserk potion from before would be done by coating your weapon in the potion and then striking the enemy while and saying “alchemie berserk”

If there is anyone who have ideas to how this could be improved please add your idea, and I hope that someone official will see this and propose it to the guys handling the rules.

Thx a lot for taking your time to read my little suggestion 
I wish all of you a pleasant day and I look forward to seeing all of you in the mirror world 

Alle Zeiten sind UTC + 1 Stunde