[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
Live-Adventure.de • Thema anzeigen - The Exiled

dein, shop, larp, waffen

Aktuelle Zeit: Mi 17. Apr 2024, 00:18

Alle Zeiten sind UTC + 1 Stunde

Autor Nachricht
 Betreff des Beitrags: The Exiled
BeitragVerfasst: Mo 12. Jun 2017, 19:45 

Hello,
We are members of The Exiled group from The Rose Kingdom of The Explorers Banner. We are looking for organizers who deal with plots aspects of the game in the Explorers camp.
We would like to organize events and roleplaying link with other groups of our camp : archery competition, story telling contest in English…
Could you give us names and e-mail addresses of the persons we have to talk to to realize these projects ?

Best Regards

Betreff des Beitrags: Re: The Exiled
BeitragVerfasst: Mi 21. Jun 2017, 13:48 

Hello Cecile,

when it comes to "ambience" events (like archery or storytelling competitions), I don't think you'll need to contact organizers. My understanding is that they mostly manage quests and huge events which impact a lot of players, but not player-driven stuff.
So basically make friends, prepare flyers, in-game advertisement, and you should be able to get the ball rolling.

If I saw that you're French - if needed, I should be able to point you in the direction of some groups of French-speaking players...

BeitragVerfasst: So 25. Jun 2017, 09:50 

Hello,

Thanks for the answer !
I'm glad to hear from... someone. ;)
So, we'll do as you said and prepare our events on our own.

I'll be happy to know wich groups are french speaking players.

I'm also looking for a way to contact NPC organizers to propose a few things. If you know someone who could answer me, that would be very nice !

BeitragVerfasst: So 2. Jul 2017, 10:47 

The groups of french-speaking players I can think of (I'm probably missing some...):

La compagnie Caradoc, a huge group (100+) of players coming mostly from France.
They play mercenaries/settlers style.
You can find them on , on , and you can find more information as well.

Les haquebutes de Talabeim. A group of 20-30 (?) players coming mostly from France.
They play lansquenets in a setting inspired by Warhammer Fantasy's empire.
You can find them on .

L'Ost noir, which I'm part of. A group of 30+ players coming mostly from Switzerland.
Our play is Chaos-oriented, with a main focus on Slaanesh worship.
You can find us on .

Equinox, another group of 20-30 (?) Swiss people.
They play Elves and other kinds of wooden-type characters.
You can find them on as well.

La phalange noire. A huge group from Swiss players as well (over here they're over 60 players during LARPs). This year will be their first time in Mythodea, and I think they have around 30 (?) people coming.
They play a kind of religious army/crusade.
I found no easy way to reach them, but if you contact on Facebook he should be able to help you.

There's a couple smaller groups as well, but I can't remember their name or contact information right now. :(
As for contacting NPC organizers, I don't know, you should try the general forum (Allgemeines).

BeitragVerfasst: Sa 22. Jul 2017, 08:50 

Thank you very much for amazing informations and pictures !
And sorry for being dumb such a long time (I took some holidays).
I contacted some of the groups you showed me, thank to you.

I'll be glad to meet you soon
Cécile

Alle Zeiten sind UTC + 1 Stunde