[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
Live-Adventure.de • Thema anzeigen - Grand Expedition thanks you all!

dein, shop, larp, waffen

Aktuelle Zeit: Do 18. Apr 2024, 11:02

Alle Zeiten sind UTC + 1 Stunde

Ein neues Thema erstellen Auf das Thema antworten  [ 15 Beiträge ]  Gehe zu Seite 1, 2  Nächste
Autor Nachricht
 Betreff des Beitrags: Grand Expedition thanks you all!
BeitragVerfasst: Di 9. Aug 2011, 22:08 

Wow! What a great time we had. Hard to thank everyone who deserves it because there were just so many of you that were AWESOME! Truly a magnificent event. All of our members had a great time and I'll see about getting a more in depth review of the event up in due course. I suspect you might see a Grand Expedition 2012!

Betreff des Beitrags: Re: Grand Expedition thanks you all!
BeitragVerfasst: Di 9. Aug 2011, 23:07 

YAY! :D

And I truly hope to have more time for you in '12.
It still bugs me that I couldn't find enough time to spend with you guys!

CU
SaM

BeitragVerfasst: Mi 10. Aug 2011, 07:42 

Yeah, it was great to stand against you on saturday. I smiled when I heard that the people in front of me were from the GE.

Regrettably the fight was too short due to other duties, but next year I hope to see you again! :)

ASP:UF-Post/Kettenzeugs

BeitragVerfasst: Mi 10. Aug 2011, 15:11 

Thank you for a really awesome event! A special thanks to the NPCs, man you rocked it this year and we felt it!

Question not your right to employ all means to combat evil, the price of failure is too grave.

BeitragVerfasst: Mi 10. Aug 2011, 15:54 

Another thank you from the danish group Purging Flame! It was a fantastic event and I would like to thank everyone for making my first conquest, so very special. A special thanks to Black Ice, for a lot of epic battles and forgiving us silly danes for hitting a bit hard ;)

see you next year!

www.elven-inquisition.webs.com

BeitragVerfasst: Mi 10. Aug 2011, 17:40 

I love the Grand Expedition and the idea behind it!
Please come again next year!

Hopefull than we could have our duell, which was interrupted two times...
Next year we will have our fight! :-)

BeitragVerfasst: Mi 10. Aug 2011, 17:55 

I still feel a bit bad, that we musicians didn't make it in time to beginning of the fireshow Merias performed for you. :oops: But I felt that only a drummer would be a bit lame and collecting the girls was quite a task.

And I will never forget your call after you drank the Kehlenschneider: "*gasp* Eat! Drink! *gasp* Don't watch me die!" :D

The musicians of the guild of the bards thank the Great Expedition for their hospitality and apologize for the difficulties in building up contact.

2011 - Trommler & Buchhändler

BeitragVerfasst: Mi 10. Aug 2011, 18:04 

I met some members of the Grand Expedition in battle at the Watercamp on Saturday - there was only time for some namecalling - a real pity, but I had to follow my Laird to the next battle...
Next year more... ;)

Greetings from the Undead side of the battle

Teilzeitpuppenspielerin

No Pastime-no good Company

BeitragVerfasst: Do 11. Aug 2011, 10:28 

thanks for the chili mead! I'll come play whistle in your camp next time , I promise!

PS: with the Cognito (yorgen and the cartographers), we're planning to make a great hearaldry book, tell us if you're interested

BeitragVerfasst: Fr 12. Aug 2011, 10:01 

Thank you guys :)

Hope you enjoy our maps !! And see you in 2012 !

Tugal

Btw, I'm gonna remember this spicy drink ;)

Ein neues Thema erstellen Auf das Thema antworten  [ 15 Beiträge ]  Gehe zu Seite 1, 2  Nächste

Alle Zeiten sind UTC + 1 Stunde