[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
Live-Adventure.de • Thema anzeigen - Spanferkel (Suckling pig)

dein, shop, larp, waffen

Aktuelle Zeit: Fr 26. Apr 2024, 14:28

Alle Zeiten sind UTC + 1 Stunde

Ein neues Thema erstellen Auf das Thema antworten  [ 18 Beiträge ]  Gehe zu Seite 1, 2  Nächste
Autor Nachricht
 Betreff des Beitrags: Spanferkel (Suckling pig)
BeitragVerfasst: Do 14. Jul 2011, 08:21 

Hi,

You probably missed this in the german part of the forum:

Doc Wahnfried from the "Fischgraete" offers all to join the big "Spanferkel"-feast.
On Thursday evening (around 19.30/20.00) there will be a roasted suckling pig
with smashed potatoes and world famous Sauerkraut.

If you want to join, price is 11 Euro and don't forget to bring your dishes!
And contact DocWahnfried
to make sure you will get some.

Merias

Betreff des Beitrags: Re: Spanferkel (Suckling pig)
BeitragVerfasst: Mo 2. Jul 2012, 12:47 

This year again I offer the roasted pig - a new one of course.
It's the same procedure as every year - and the same price I think.

Thursday at the Fischgräte at about 19.30/20.00
Reservations can be done here or by PM
The tickets to get the pig can be be paid on wednesday

Please bring your own plates, forks and knifes.

Have fun and we'll see on mythodea
(and sorry for my bad english)

BeitragVerfasst: Di 10. Jul 2012, 00:50 

Sounds tasty to me! I'll just ask around the Grand Expedition and the Wayfarers' Arrival to see who wants to join in. :)

BeitragVerfasst: Di 10. Jul 2012, 04:59 

Oh yap yap yap YAP!

I'm in! (a good fresh roasted suckling pick... who could possibly say no??)
I only hope my Jarl will remind me... ;-)

BeitragVerfasst: Do 12. Jul 2012, 20:43 

Put me down for 4 meals please. :)

BeitragVerfasst: Fr 13. Jul 2012, 20:39 

ok, all in until now.

i must close it.

see you soon
Doc

BeitragVerfasst: Mo 22. Apr 2013, 11:58 

A new year and a new pig on the "SGMS Fischgräte"

The same procedure as every year.
Short version: write down your name(s), pay the pig on wednesday and eat it on thursdayat the ship.

And:

Please bring your own plates, forks and knifes.

cya soon
Doc

BeitragVerfasst: Di 23. Apr 2013, 13:55 

Great, I'll check with the team and keep you posted. You suckling pig was really tasty last year :)

[Edit] I'll have a definitive answer for you on Thursday, but we have 10 people already

Zuletzt geändert von Bomber am Mo 29. Apr 2013, 10:44, insgesamt 1-mal geändert.

BeitragVerfasst: So 28. Apr 2013, 08:56 

I'm in with my groupe! We are 12 people. You want all name or just mine it's fine? Iska in game and Valentine in real time.

2011 Neutral Lager
2012 Viribus Unitis

BeitragVerfasst: Mo 29. Apr 2013, 12:08 

Ein neues Thema erstellen Auf das Thema antworten  [ 18 Beiträge ]  Gehe zu Seite 1, 2  Nächste

Alle Zeiten sind UTC + 1 Stunde