dein, shop, larp, waffen

Aktuelle Zeit: Fr 19. Apr 2024, 10:37

Alle Zeiten sind UTC + 1 Stunde

Autor Nachricht
 Betreff des Beitrags: Lost Items on Conquest 2011 (with How To Get it back Answer)
BeitragVerfasst: Di 9. Aug 2011, 18:51 

I've lost several things this year at COM, I wasn't able to go check again on sunday morning (they weren't at the lost and found objects tent saturday evening) and I wanted to know if lost items which hadn't not been claimed by their owner at the end of the game were stored somewhere and if there was any way of knowing if some specific item as been found (and eventually recover it).

It doesn't really matter for the padded arming cap or the littles bells on a leather string but they are some items I really care about: a small cherokee wooden flute and leather archer's bracer (the kind whiche cover only the inside of the arm) with a tooled patern and silver buckles

If anyone have seen them around (maybe at the scorpion's inn) , please send me a PM.

Betreff des Beitrags: Re: lost items
BeitragVerfasst: Di 9. Aug 2011, 20:43 

I saw the padded caps and wooden flutes Saturday late night (around midnight, as the Runner Crew transported everything they had collected during the "Field Cleaning" to the tent) and Sunday morning in the Lost and Found Tent at the Gamemasters Camp. These and a lot of other items (complete armour, armour parts, many rings and other jewelry) were not claimed until Sunday night, where all the stuff got packed together.

About how to get them back:

Send here in this forum a PN to Tobei (Conquest Team) and describe the items (colour, material, looks and else, maybe even with a photo that you have online somewhere). He will then have a look into the "Lost and Found box" and will be able - if we have it - to send it to you via Post package on your costs.

Robert (Conquest Team)

Post Scriptum: The only Stuff we throw away is cheap items like Foam balls, Isolation Tube Spears, Foam Stones and broken arrows. Because stuff like that can be regained easier and cheaper by the one who lost it than by paying the transporting cost.

Betreff des Beitrags: Re: Lost Items on Conquest 2011 (with How To Get it back Ans
BeitragVerfasst: Do 11. Aug 2011, 10:29 

thanks for your answer, I'll do that right away!

Betreff des Beitrags: Re: Lost Items on Conquest 2011 (with How To Get it back Ans
BeitragVerfasst: Mi 17. Aug 2011, 13:26 

Maybe you should also add that this procedure is only possible for a limited amount of time.

Do not wait 'till the next Conquest of Mythodea in 2012, all items will be gifted to a charitable cause by end of the year if I am correctly informed.

Robert, could you please confirm, or clarify if needed?

BeitragVerfasst: Mi 17. Aug 2011, 22:17 

Never heard of that, but i can ask Tobei.

BeitragVerfasst: Do 18. Aug 2011, 14:55 

I lost a little white bag containing money IT. I forgot him to stall the potato's seller. I don't really expect to find it but just in case. If somebody brought him to found objects....

2011 Neutral Lager
2012 Viribus Unitis

BeitragVerfasst: Fr 2. Sep 2011, 09:06 

I sent a message to Tobei on 17 august, but did not get a reply. Is there anyone else I should contact ?

Alle Zeiten sind UTC + 1 Stunde