[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
Live-Adventure.de • Thema anzeigen - Some general questions

dein, shop, larp, waffen

Aktuelle Zeit: Mi 24. Apr 2024, 22:31

Alle Zeiten sind UTC + 1 Stunde

Autor Nachricht
 Betreff des Beitrags: Some general questions
BeitragVerfasst: Do 29. Sep 2011, 23:23 

Hello from Croatia, fellow Mythodeans!
Inspired by romeowhiskeyone, I'm starting a (well, not so grand, most likely 4-7, maybe we pick up someone from Slovenia too) expedition from Croatia to ConQuest next year :)
We're currently voting if we would prefer to go as PCs or NPCs - although we'd certainly like to try both sides of the coin eventually. Since we (currently) run the LARPs here a bit differently, we're quite curious about how things work in Mythodea, and we have no clue what to expect, especially for NPC side :) Which means I'll probably have a lot of stupid questions.
Regarding the NPC side, Black Ice sounds like fun. Is there a Black Ice representative around here that I could bother with questions? :)
On the PC side, Newcomer camp looks like something most probable... Can someone tell me something more about it? (more than what is written on the site)

I appreciate the answers, thank you for your time.

P.S. My German is extremely rusty, but I'll do my best to get it to an usable level before Mythodea.

Betreff des Beitrags: Re: Some general questions
BeitragVerfasst: Fr 30. Sep 2011, 12:11 

Hello Ivan, I'll try to fetch you some of the NPC Leaders to answer your questions on the NPC side. And maybe i can get Ivica from our Organisator/Support/NPC Team into the discussion too - he is a main team member with croatic roots ;o).

BeitragVerfasst: Fr 30. Sep 2011, 15:10 

As a PC-Charakter, as a member of the Neutral Camp (or one of the possible neutral varieties for 2012) it is most likely to get into contact (ingame) with every kind of player (PCs and NPCs).

BeitragVerfasst: So 2. Okt 2011, 14:44 

I am far from being an NPC-Leader, but serving the glorious black ice army since 2004 I may claim to know one thing or another about it. Fell free to send me a message, and I'd happily answer each and every question you might have to the best of my ability.

Do not worry about your mastery of the german tongue, "my" unit had belgian members and currently employs some from the netherlands, and they all proved to be incredibly worthy additions without being able to speak german.

BeitragVerfasst: So 2. Okt 2011, 18:00 

Thanks Robert, hopefully I'll get contacted by them :) Ivica is a Croatian name ;)
Aryan - thanks, however - I'm also interested in how stuff works behind the scenes, not only in-game contact :)
Aquila - I sent you a message :) I'm aware that I can play on ConQuest without being able to speak German, but it would come in handy :) Besides, if some NPC boss barks me some orders, I certainly wouldn't want to appear slow or disobedient while waiting for the translation :P (although, I could always play a deaf character)

BeitragVerfasst: Mo 17. Okt 2011, 20:01 

Thanks to everyone who contacted me :) Got the ticket, and as you can see from my new avatar and signature my choice was made ;)

See you at Mythodea :)

BeitragVerfasst: Di 18. Okt 2011, 17:59 

Hadschin Ruatin 2013-2017

BeitragVerfasst: Mi 19. Okt 2011, 07:34 

From my personal experience: Do what the other Rakhs do - normally you are organised in groups of 5 or 6 soldiers - in the worst case of misunderstanding there will always be someone for a small translation.
Have fun with the Perfect Side of the NPC.

Katrin

2 years Blac Ice
5 years Undead (till now)

Teilzeitpuppenspielerin

No Pastime-no good Company

Alle Zeiten sind UTC + 1 Stunde