[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
Live-Adventure.de • Thema anzeigen - Joining the Undead

dein, shop, larp, waffen

Aktuelle Zeit: Do 18. Apr 2024, 03:47

Alle Zeiten sind UTC + 1 Stunde

Ein neues Thema erstellen Auf das Thema antworten  [ 14 Beiträge ]  Gehe zu Seite 1, 2  Nächste
Autor Nachricht
 Betreff des Beitrags: Joining the Undead
BeitragVerfasst: Do 22. Dez 2011, 01:10 

Hello Mythodea!

Back in Denmark, i am starting a LARP group, consisting of hobgoblins. We are going to mostly play back home, but we are looking for certain events to perticipate in.
I have been to the last two mythodeas, along with several of my friends - allways as players at the Feuer camp.
Last year however, some of my friends tried to be on the Undead side, and told us it was a far better experience, compared to price.

Now we in the goblin group was thinking that if we convert the goblins, into undead goblins, with a lot of latex and make up, then we could join the Undead side?
Perhaps Untotes Fleisch?

We are roughly 20 on the team, but it depends on what the demands from you are:

- Can we work as a single unit, or must we be put togehter with a another, larger NPC group?

- When fighting, are we to fight in the line, being commanded and moved about on the same level as the rest of the npc's?
Because i do see the fairness in this, but we like to, and are by far more effective, if we can move around by ourselves and help our where ever we are most needed. It is properly not the way you usually do things, but it is important for us, if we want to be on the undead side.

- Is it possible to get a list of when and where the battles are? We like to do battle, but it can be frustrating when we dont know when we should be ready to fight, and when we can drink beers in a bath tub :)

- How many battles are we required to fight in?

- Are there any kind of speciel deals concerning when many npc join together? I am thinking on price. We are not poor, and it will not be a problem in any way if there is not; we are just checking our possibilities :)

- What is requirements concerning costumes? I do believe that what we are creating will be sufficient, but perhaps you have some way of doing things.

- Are there any further requirements?

- Is this even possible?

I can be contacted by phone, email og however you like.

With best regards
Hans Feilberg
Email: Hansfeilberg@yahoo.dk
Phone: +45 2514 4714

Ps. A copy of this has been sent to the Contact formula on this link.
http://www.live-adventure.de/ConQuest_e ... ontakt.php
I was in doubt of where to put this request.

Betreff des Beitrags: Re: Joining the Undead
BeitragVerfasst: Do 22. Dez 2011, 12:37 

Hello Hans,

of course we are quite happy that such a huge bunch of people shows interest in the Undead Flesh, but I have bad news.
Your last question was if this would be possible: no. We try to have an army where other races than humans are a complete expection. We do have some foreign races in our lines, but 20 goblins would be way to much for us.

But we still would be glad if you would like to join us as undead humans (: So if you still show interest I'd be glad to answer the rest of your questions.

Julia.

BeitragVerfasst: Do 22. Dez 2011, 14:43 

And if you want to come again as Hobgoblins, you can join the Orc Camp

http://www.wurmfrass.info/orklager/index.php?lang=en

Greetings

Orc Camp Team

BeitragVerfasst: Sa 24. Dez 2011, 00:45 

Thank you very much for the respons.
I am not sure what will happen yet, but i am now in contact with a gent called Mark, who seems to be in control. At least temporary :)

All my questions have been answeared and i will talk with the rest of the boys internally about what we will do.
Perhaps we will join as human undead :)

Best regards
Hans

BeitragVerfasst: Mi 8. Feb 2012, 18:41 

Hi, I'm going right against what you have said here, but I want to play an undead orc. My mask is actually made to look undead, as can be seen here.

The other parts of the gear could also match up well I think. Not a very good picture and the wrong mask, but it's the best I could find.

So what do you say. Is it possible to make an exception for me? It would be nice to have a chance to play as a NPC. We don't really have that kind of roles here in Sweden.

BeitragVerfasst: Mi 8. Feb 2012, 19:15 

I am not a member of the UF but of the black ice.

Just read your posts and i would advice you to try the orc camp. I really enjoy fighting them, since their are fair and good players.
and there you would have the freedom you are looking for, since fighting as a NPC means to listen to the SL. There is a roughly time table but it is changed a lot and for large battles we need every single NPC. so e.g. drinking is only possible in the evening but you have to get up early the next day so ypu shouldn'tm waste yourself.

so if you will play the hobgoblin horde, just try the orc camp. you will have to pay the players price but in that camp i think it's worth it.
and yes, the NPCs can buy the so called deals. their price is depending on how early you order the stuff but the things will not be shipped to you. you will only get them at the Conquest and most weapons can only be used in the lines of the NPCs since they have our symbols on them.

and Markehed, with your costume no one will be able to see whether or not you where a human before^^

greetings

BeitragVerfasst: Mi 8. Feb 2012, 19:40 

(Edit) I missunderstod you :oops:

I might be taken for a human except for the ears.

BeitragVerfasst: Mi 8. Feb 2012, 19:46 

best way would be to contact a SL directly via PM.

BeitragVerfasst: Mi 8. Feb 2012, 20:03 

It's hard to find the right SL with my poor German skills. Got any suggestions?

BeitragVerfasst: Mi 8. Feb 2012, 20:06 

just go right for . he is the head of the UF and the black ice. and even if he ca'T help you, he can tell you whom to ask.

Ein neues Thema erstellen Auf das Thema antworten  [ 14 Beiträge ]  Gehe zu Seite 1, 2  Nächste

Alle Zeiten sind UTC + 1 Stunde