[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
Live-Adventure.de • Thema anzeigen - Rough idea of expenses

dein, shop, larp, waffen

Aktuelle Zeit: Do 25. Apr 2024, 01:38

Alle Zeiten sind UTC + 1 Stunde

Ein neues Thema erstellen Auf das Thema antworten  [ 14 Beiträge ]  Gehe zu Seite 1, 2  Nächste
Autor Nachricht
 Betreff des Beitrags: Rough idea of expenses
BeitragVerfasst: Mi 4. Jan 2012, 05:39 

I've been asked to help "cost out" going to the event by some of our local kiwis who are contemplating going to Mythodea with me this year.

Transport is easy, but what's difficult for me to guestimate is how much we'd spend on food/drink during the game.

I know this varies depending on one's personal appetite/diet/preferences but I'd love to hear sort of general ranges people found themselves spending on food and drink for the duration of the game.

Also, are there cooking/refrigeration facilities, or do you need to bring your own ice and fire?

Thanks very much.

Jackie

Betreff des Beitrags: Re: Rough idea of expenses
BeitragVerfasst: Mi 4. Jan 2012, 08:38 

Due to the fact that I don't drive by car to the Conquest, I mainly supply myself on site.

I don't eat very much, and it is not too expensive also (I need about € 30,--).
I drink a lot (about € 100,--). ^^
Cigarettes are € 5,-- / 20 pieces on average, tobacco is cheaper.

And I buy some accessories for the game in the "Mythodea-town", but that was not your question.

You can bring along a grill if you have space in your luggage, or ask people if you may use theirs.

There will be no possibility to refrigerate something, unless you bring your own ice or chilly bin.

Hope I could help a bit. :)

BeitragVerfasst: Mi 4. Jan 2012, 09:50 

Thanks Aryan!

I'm guessing that's € 100 on drinks for the whole event, not just one night? ;)

BeitragVerfasst: Mi 4. Jan 2012, 10:41 

BeitragVerfasst: Mi 4. Jan 2012, 11:42 

Oh that list is super-helpful, Bomber. Thank you!

Having no idea how much stuff costs in Germany in general, that's a great resource!

BeitragVerfasst: Mi 4. Jan 2012, 12:46 

Hi,

have a look to this:
This are the "Conquest-Facts" from last year. Some will change but
you will get a bunch of information about how many merchants will be there, about organization
showers, supermarket .....

To your question about costs: I spent about 150 Euro, but I didn't cook myself.
French fries here, a sausage there and a mead over there and you lost 10 euros.

And I was in the hot tub every day. This will cost about 40 Euro for a 10-person tub (usually all naked). It
depends which one you get a place in. If you get one. They are booked out early.

BeitragVerfasst: Mi 4. Jan 2012, 13:10 

Amphigori,

you had asked for "during the game", and so I answered. ;)

Merias,

the tubs...
Usually, there is no chance to share a tub with women only, so I've never taken a bath in one of those. :mrgreen:

BeitragVerfasst: Mo 27. Feb 2012, 14:05 

For food you can calculate 10 Euro a day. This is playing safe, you can manage with less. This also includes occasional purchases at some of the vendors. For Drink it always dpends on what and how much. On site things may be a bit more expensive, but to give you ann idea based on supermarket prices for branded drinks (no name and trash brands cost less):

1l beer 1 EUR
1l vine 5 EUR
1l mead 5-7 EUR
1l table water 0,5 EUR
1l rum, whiskey, etc. 10-15 EUR
1l coke, lemonade, etc. 1 - 1,5 EUR

You can end up need ing less if you are a penny pincher, but this counts for what I have experienced to be normal usage.

BeitragVerfasst: Mo 27. Feb 2012, 21:14 

BeitragVerfasst: Di 28. Feb 2012, 13:15 

Thanks for that. :)

I'll look into buying a cool bag once I land in Germany.

Ein neues Thema erstellen Auf das Thema antworten  [ 14 Beiträge ]  Gehe zu Seite 1, 2  Nächste

Alle Zeiten sind UTC + 1 Stunde