[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
Live-Adventure.de • Thema anzeigen - Favourite moments 2012

dein, shop, larp, waffen

Aktuelle Zeit: Do 18. Apr 2024, 14:02

Alle Zeiten sind UTC + 1 Stunde

Autor Nachricht
 Betreff des Beitrags: Favourite moments 2012
BeitragVerfasst: Sa 18. Aug 2012, 09:48 

Hi everyone!

Well I just got back to NZ after touring around Germany and France after Mythodea. I haven't unpacked my clothes yet, but I have unpacked the sword I bought at Mythodea! Priorities, right? :D

I thought I'd start a thread to start hearing about some of your favourite moments in the game. It's so hard to remember everything that happens, and impossible to know everything that occurs at a game so big - so I thought this might be fun for us all.

Feel free to post as many times as you want as the memories come rolling back in.

Take care,

Jackie

Betreff des Beitrags: Re: Favourite moments 2012
BeitragVerfasst: Sa 18. Aug 2012, 19:29 

I would like to add my experience.

Barely 10 min in to intime black ice whas there to keep us in action.
A special thanks to all NPC's out there for there nice play and unending patience with all the testosteron filed players.

A big thanks to the sl whom i bombarded with stuff witsh arnt in the book.

Now intime moments:

- Almost every battel with Black Ice and there shieldbraking machiens :)
- The development of Ignes Arrows aka nuke's :)
- Fining a way to lift the assimilation on warriors of the fire camp.
- Getting an obelisk back when black ice tryed to put one down in the air camp (or whas it water)
- Solving part of a blood vangence of a family of humans vs Orcs (thanks to the nice rp of both parties late at night on friday)
- The magic ritual for the avatar of magic. I dident understand mutsh of the ritual but i sure felt it in may bones.
- Defending the camp with only alchemists, mages and woonded against a swarm of black ice while the full force of the fire camp "discussed" with the earth camp.
- The Treat of general Caelis and Substitute Grandmaster Liam! A nice private session of belly dancers in the teahouse. (thanks to the girls and the crew of the teahouse)

In short in my 18 or so years of larp there is not one event i did that could matsh the level of play and logistics as conquest. Also thanks to everyone for helping foren players by giving us explanations in english. This helpt us a lot and all of us in the Flaming Eagle - Templar camp appriciate it alot.

Thanks again,

Kim AkA Magmar
Templars/Flaming Eagles (Belgian groop)
Fire Camp

BeitragVerfasst: Di 21. Aug 2012, 11:07 

My favorite moment this year was definitely the hour-long discussion I had with a couple people in the Grand Expedition's bard tent, relative to the opening of the seal.
I don't remember everyone's name, but many thanks to Alaway from the Ouai (hope I've got the correct spelling) who led the debate!

Also, thanks to everyone in the Expedition and Nasserosse for your hospitality when we came by :).
My only disappointment is that we were unable to camp in the Wayfarer's as planned, because it was already full. Fortunately we were able to camp in the nearby Seafarer's camp (thanks guys!), however I get the feeling that coming a day early is not an "option" anymore, but almost mandatory if you want find some spot for your tents...

BeitragVerfasst: Do 6. Sep 2012, 08:23 

Alle Zeiten sind UTC + 1 Stunde