[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
Live-Adventure.de • Thema anzeigen - Post and show yourself: Non-German Players and Groups 2012

dein, shop, larp, waffen

Aktuelle Zeit: Sa 27. Apr 2024, 02:52

Alle Zeiten sind UTC + 1 Stunde

Ein neues Thema erstellen Auf das Thema antworten  [ 45 Beiträge ]  Gehe zu Seite Vorherige  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Nächste
Autor Nachricht
 Betreff des Beitrags: Re: Post and show yourself: Non-German Players and Groups 20
BeitragVerfasst: Do 16. Feb 2012, 21:12 

Ingame Name: Shagogg
Country of OOC origin: Sweden
I am part of following group / i am alone: Undead Flesh, Flowerfield
I speak following languages: Swedish, English and a bit of German
My tent is in this camp: The undead camp I guess

My name is Andreas and this will be my first CoM. Playing a NPC will be a totally new experience for me as the concept of NPCs doesn't really exist over here in Sweden.

I'll be playing something as odd as a undead orc (I think I've got the concept cleared by the officials). Hopefully you'll see me out there on the battlefield, just look for the big metal horns. On my time of I'll be strolling around in a landsknecht costume.

You can be expecting to see this but with a more "undeady" mask and a lot more plate and chainmail :)

Betreff des Beitrags: Re: Post and show yourself: Non-German Players and Groups 20
BeitragVerfasst: Do 16. Feb 2012, 22:42 

Beautiful kit :). Playing a NPC is really fun if you like fighting, but be prepared to sweat a lot (try to take a with you on the battlefield ;))

BeitragVerfasst: Fr 17. Feb 2012, 11:20 

Wow, Andreas, that is a beautiful costume!

BeitragVerfasst: Fr 17. Feb 2012, 12:41 

Thanks, and it looks even better nowdays. I've made some improvements :D

BeitragVerfasst: Fr 17. Feb 2012, 12:52 

BeitragVerfasst: Fr 17. Feb 2012, 16:21 

Great kit Andreas, I'll be sure to have the Expedition keep and eye out for you on the battlefield to ensure you get a good fight. :)

BeitragVerfasst: So 4. Mär 2012, 21:42 

A picture taken at this week's game. I'm the one in white face-paint.

My costuming style will be very similar to this, probably minus the face paint (but not certain).

We're a group of elementals - not easy to tell as most of us did our makeup in a rush given there was a storm on and we figured we'd be rained on the whole game.

BeitragVerfasst: So 4. Mär 2012, 22:02 

Cool shields. Where are you from by the way?

BeitragVerfasst: So 4. Mär 2012, 22:45 

Thank you :)

The angle of that photo doesn't show all the detail work. We made them by covering foam with fabric with an ornate, raised pattern, then drybrushing it so it looks like etched metal.

I'm from Seattle, Washington, USA but I live in New Zealand.

BeitragVerfasst: Mo 5. Mär 2012, 10:21 

Damn. Seattleites are like my hometown people... you find them anywhere, in even the most remote places....

Robert (physically in Regensburg, but having a "virtual" office in Seattle (in Beacon Hill). Its a hell of a commute with all that traffic jam on the information highway every morning :mrgreen: ).

Ein neues Thema erstellen Auf das Thema antworten  [ 45 Beiträge ]  Gehe zu Seite Vorherige  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Nächste

Alle Zeiten sind UTC + 1 Stunde