[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
Live-Adventure.de • Thema anzeigen - Post and show yourself: Non-German Players and Groups 2012

dein, shop, larp, waffen

Aktuelle Zeit: Di 16. Apr 2024, 12:13

Alle Zeiten sind UTC + 1 Stunde

Ein neues Thema erstellen Auf das Thema antworten  [ 45 Beiträge ]  Gehe zu Seite 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Nächste
Autor Nachricht
 Betreff des Beitrags: Post and show yourself: Non-German Players and Groups 2012
BeitragVerfasst: Fr 13. Jan 2012, 14:25 

Hi all,

after it was so helpful to some last year, we're starting this again for the Conquest Event 2012:

After getting so many requests and questions like: "Are there other people from my country playing at your Event?", i want to open this thread for you. If you like to - show yourself to the others. This might be helpful, e.g in case of travelling, accomodation, or just gathering with people speaking your language and beeing able to explain you things in your own language.

And a rough count over our statistical data showed: The Conquest Event is truly an international gathering. Over 500 Visitors from 16+ different countries (including Non-Europe Overseas) and as many languages.

Please include in your post at least the following things (you can add more details on your own if you wish, like contact details or else or just contact each other then via the PN function):

Ingame Name:
Country of OOC origin:
I am part of following group / i am alone:
I speak following languages:
My tent is in this camp:

Happy Posting.

Robert (Conquest Team Intl.)

Betreff des Beitrags: Re: Post and show yourself: Non-German Players and Groups 20
BeitragVerfasst: Fr 13. Jan 2012, 16:09 

well let me kick off then.

- I'm Mathijs (ooc), Jan Peter Leeuwenhorst (IC)
- im from the Netherlands
- i speak Dutch and English, also i think ill manage in German if you forgive me for my terrible grammar....
- I'll be staying in the Wayfarers' Arrival with the Nasserosse archers

a Larp photo from me:

this was on an event where i was drumming as an NPC for a large group of soldiers. As soon as i have a photo of me in my Conquest gear ill replace the photo above

Zuletzt geändert von Orophil am Mo 30. Jan 2012, 12:13, insgesamt 2-mal geändert.

Betreff des Beitrags: Re: Post and show yourself: Non-German Players and Groups 20
BeitragVerfasst: Fr 13. Jan 2012, 19:28 

Well... for those folks that don't know me...

Ingame Name: Jarl Zeno Sidonius, Lord-Captain of the Grand Expedition
Country of OOC origin: United States of America (but currently residing in the United Kingdom of Great Britain)
I am part of the following group: The Grand Expedition .... Huzzah!
I speak the following Languages: American English, British English, Pirate English... and a smattering of French, German and Welsh
My tent is in this camp: Wayfarers' Arrival

In this photo I am in the Mead Hall of the Grand Expedition with my beloved Finya.

And the good members of the Grand Expedition of 2011

BeitragVerfasst: Do 19. Jan 2012, 17:33 

I am Hugo De Manzana Sword for hire.

This is my beautiful wife Kaye De Sitara De Franchesca De Manzana, an alchemist and performer
OOC Country: USA (But we're Texans, That's totally different)
We are part of the Grand Expedition
I speak bad English, American English, I understand some French and some spanish.

BeitragVerfasst: So 22. Jan 2012, 01:01 

I'm Jackie (ooc), Kyr Asiddi (IC). This will be my first ConQuest (and first trip to Europe!)
- I'm originally from Seattle, WA USA but now live in New Zealand
- I speak Kiwi English, American English and my own constructed language which I'll use for flavour in game.
- I'm going to be with the Grand Expedition (hurrah!) in the Wayfarer's camp.

I'll put up a picture once I've finished my ConQuest costume (in a few months I'd imagine). Most of my current lar photos (of which there are only a few - I'm camera-shy) aren't really so hot. :D

BeitragVerfasst: Mi 25. Jan 2012, 11:33 

Hi all.

I'm Johnny from Sweden. It's my first Mythodea and I'm travelling alone, but I'm hoping that I might be part of the grand E.
My in name will be: Rumali Auvreaundin and I'm thinking ov having pointy ears ;)
Hopfully this will be a great new character even thow I only got the name so far. I really like the name, so hopfully I will not get him killed. I put it together from: Auvrea that means "Blood of the", -undlin "The lover’s kiss", Rum meaning "meadow" and finally -ali for "shadow". So basicly it's a better way of describing a bastard :mrgreen:

Will be staying in the Wayfarer's camp.

Well I speak Swedish and English (and some phrases in Quenya) and this is how I look (I guess I also will put up a pic of me in my Mythodea outfit when it's getting more ready):

BeitragVerfasst: Sa 28. Jan 2012, 10:12 

OOC I am Michelle IC I will be Merula Stellum and this will also be my first ConQuest and first trip to Europe like Jackie :) Before this the largest larp I have been in had 130ish players so this is going to be a whole different ballgame. I was born in Adelaide, South Australia but have lived in New Zealand since I was 5. I can only speak English, but am hoping to learn a little German over the next couple months,
I'm going to be joining Jackie with the Grand Expedition in the Wayfarer's camp and man alive I am looking forward to this :)
Will post pic when I've gotten my costume finished

BeitragVerfasst: So 12. Feb 2012, 06:58 

I'll also have pointy ears, Johnny. Hurrah for the pointy-ear club!

Also - how adorable is your dog! :D

BeitragVerfasst: Do 16. Feb 2012, 15:38 

I realized I didn't reply to this topic yet, so here it is :).

My OOC name is Marc, and I'm from the french-speaking part of Switzerland. I practice Mass-LARP in Germany since 2004 (one year at Drachenfest, the rest at CoM). I speak French, English, and have a very-limited knowledge of German (i.e. I can order a beer and a wurst).

Until now I always played in the Mercenary camp, either as an human or as a Skaven (). For those that where present in the past couple years, that's me:

This year I think I will stop playing my skaven character, as it's quite a hassle despite being really fun (the mask is dying hot, walking bent forward hurts your back a lot, etc). I think this year I'll play a human character, but I'm not sure yet.

As for the camp... as I said, I usually played in the mercenary camp - as part of the "Tonneau Joyeux", a large group of people from my country. However since a few years it became less fun, mostly because of large parts of the group "leaving" the Tonneau to play in other camps. Thus I'll either join friends from France in another camp, or go to the Wayfarer's Arrival with a small group of Swiss friends.

(Gosh, why did you have to create a "foreigner camp" ? It's so tempting !!)

BeitragVerfasst: Do 16. Feb 2012, 16:00 

i guess this is one of those temptations you can indulge in without penalty :P

Ein neues Thema erstellen Auf das Thema antworten  [ 45 Beiträge ]  Gehe zu Seite 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Nächste

Alle Zeiten sind UTC + 1 Stunde