[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
Live-Adventure.de • Thema anzeigen - Post and show yourself: Non-German Players and Groups 2012

dein, shop, larp, waffen

Aktuelle Zeit: Do 18. Apr 2024, 04:05

Alle Zeiten sind UTC + 1 Stunde

Ein neues Thema erstellen Auf das Thema antworten  [ 45 Beiträge ]  Gehe zu Seite Vorherige  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Nächste
Autor Nachricht
 Betreff des Beitrags: Re: Post and show yourself: Non-German Players and Groups 20
BeitragVerfasst: Di 29. Mai 2012, 00:35 

i think tis link wil work better
https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set ... =3&theater

but already thx for your help :)

Betreff des Beitrags: Re: Post and show yourself: Non-German Players and Groups 20
BeitragVerfasst: Di 29. Mai 2012, 01:07 

hej damodrad
this link works better. I edited my posting before :-) with your working image.

to answer your question. if you want to post pictures like from facebook.
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=3693157376978&set=a.3693094655410.160184.1516610909&type=3&theater

then right klick on the picture an in firefox you have an option like "Show Grafic/Picture"

and the url on top ll change in

https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/s720x720/577802_3693157376978_1966744338_n.jpg

and this link where at the end is the jpg file works with the [img ] [/img ] code :-)

I hope you could understand what i mean, 'cause my english isnt the best one.

Greetings
ronin

BeitragVerfasst: Di 29. Mai 2012, 19:42 

I've just tried it and it worked, thx for your help, I would not have found by myself :)

grtzz

BeitragVerfasst: Do 31. Mai 2012, 21:15 

Hello everyone

I'm Nick, ingame name Ardan.
I'll be tagging along with the crazy knight in black and greens called Damodrad.
I'm from Belgium and have pretty much the same language skills as my friend.
Also this is my first time ever.

See y'all there.

BeitragVerfasst: Sa 16. Jun 2012, 22:49 

http://a4.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos- ... 1024_n.jpg

I've decided to bring my current larp character to Mythodea. She's an Air Elemental with Persian-inspired costuming. She'll probably have different hair though - and she'll also have her 'travelling' clothes in green and brown (naturally!)

BeitragVerfasst: So 17. Jun 2012, 23:54 

oh bring her by the aircamp to visit the knights of arnstad. a little, but cosy danish group :=)

Landion Amion Tharhun
Knights of Arnstad

BeitragVerfasst: Mo 18. Jun 2012, 10:41 

I very much look forward to having her visit the Air camp. Absolutely! :D

BeitragVerfasst: Mo 18. Jun 2012, 17:26 

Ingame Name: Eamund de L'ea OOC name: Thom
Country of OOC origin: The Netherlands
I am part of following group: The atlantis group
I speak following languages: Dutch and English
My tent is in this camp: In the Watercamp

A photo of what is pretty much my conquest costume:

BeitragVerfasst: Mo 18. Jun 2012, 19:23 

Hi everyone!

Ingame Name: -
Country of OOC origin: Croatia
I am part of following group / i am alone: Black Ice, Schwarm 1
I speak following languages: Croatian, English, and tiny bits of German and French
My tent is in this camp: Schwarm 1

OOC my name is Ivan. I've been larping for the past 11 years, and nowadays I'm visiting every larp I can, blogging about larp, writing articles etc, and running a larp series around here. This is my first time on the ConQuest, and I believe the first time Croatian players will attend it. We'll be spread around a bit, though my wife and son will be where I'm camping. I'm hoping to visit your camps as well ;)

I don't have any photos in my Black Ice gear - I still have to get the tabard - but this is how I look like on several characters that I have played so far:

And the guy with the spyglass in this video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1rm_ulTiKjE

I'm counting the days till our arrival :)

BeitragVerfasst: Do 5. Jul 2012, 15:39 

Ingame Name: Kaydor
Country of OOC origin: Denmark
I am part of following group / i am alone: The Pestilence
I speak following languages: Danish and english but also understands slow spoken Sweedish and Norwegian
My tent is in this camp: NPC/ Pestilence Camp

Danish
CQ09 - Firecamp
CQ10 - Firecamp
CQ11 - Firecamp
CQ12 - Pestilence

Ein neues Thema erstellen Auf das Thema antworten  [ 45 Beiträge ]  Gehe zu Seite Vorherige  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Nächste

Alle Zeiten sind UTC + 1 Stunde