[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
Live-Adventure.de • Thema anzeigen - Essential German?

dein, shop, larp, waffen

Aktuelle Zeit: Do 18. Apr 2024, 12:15

Alle Zeiten sind UTC + 1 Stunde

Ein neues Thema erstellen Auf das Thema antworten  [ 34 Beiträge ]  Gehe zu Seite Vorherige  1, 2, 3, 4  Nächste
Autor Nachricht
 Betreff des Beitrags: Re: Essential German?
BeitragVerfasst: So 26. Feb 2012, 14:21 

i think so, yes. in german just use " sani"
in-game you would ask for the healer.

remember to jell "stop" if an injury occur in battle so everybody stops to fight and the injured person can be treated [for MaDSaM i will leave the incorrect spelling here: threated ]. and as soon someone call "stop" the guys around will ask what is wrong, so they can help with the language too.

Zuletzt geändert von rauschgiftengel am So 26. Feb 2012, 16:33, insgesamt 1-mal geändert.

BeitragVerfasst: So 26. Feb 2012, 15:21 

BeitragVerfasst: So 26. Feb 2012, 16:36 

thanks for correcting my misspelling but i have to reffer to my signature :P

(in english it says that misspelling is a stylistic method used on purpose and that who ever finds misspelling in my posts may cut them out and keep them ^^)

BeitragVerfasst: So 26. Feb 2012, 18:02 

Okay, ich werde ihn in warmer Erinnerung behalten :lol: :D

CU
SaM

BeitragVerfasst: Mo 27. Feb 2012, 05:16 

I am actually kind of excited about the language difference adding to the 'stranger in a strange land' feeling!!

But I also like to at least make an effort to learn a few phrases in the native language of the country I'm going to.

... Wales was a bit tough. :D

BeitragVerfasst: Mo 27. Feb 2012, 10:40 

What is essential often is defined by hwat you have in mind doing. Not mentioning things like aquiring food and drink. If I manage to get to Mythodea I could offer a short introduction to German for those interested. Writing does not help if you do not know how to pronounce it.

BeitragVerfasst: Mo 27. Feb 2012, 13:22 

Oh so true, words and pronounciation are full of difficulties and traps, as shown above, so why not just revert to the good old basics of international sign language? I assure you, a white flag, held in your unarmed hands, will easily be understood by each and every npc (so we won't just randomly ignore it but do so on purpose).

Always glad to be of assistance, after all that's my job as a guardian of order 8-) .

BeitragVerfasst: Mo 27. Feb 2012, 20:38 

Well, Piraten-Cocktailbar maybe a good start, but this expression is rather similar in Englisch, ain't it? ;)

Urgently, you have to know the German expressions for the most dangerous enemies.

There is, for example, "das Schwarze Eis" (the Black Ice).
If you want to hear the pronunciation, try that one:

http://www.dict.cc/?s=schwarzes+eis

and click on "Sprachausgabe" below.
Try that in combination with "Vernichtet!" (destroy) and "das" (the).
And then you shout "Vernichtet das Schwarze Eis!" on the battlefield. :mrgreen:

Besides, I was just looking for an online German lession with speech, but unfortunately couldn't find something useful.
Maybe anyone else can help concerning that?

Zuletzt geändert von Aryan am Mo 27. Feb 2012, 20:55, insgesamt 1-mal geändert.

BeitragVerfasst: Mo 27. Feb 2012, 20:49 

[edit] ok the free online service posted next is just as good ;) [/edit]

i just remembered a very good book i used, when i started to learn norwegian before i went their for a year and a friend of mine used a book from the same series to learn basic spanish for every day life.
i just checked and there is a book for german too.
it's called "Kauderwelsch, German Word by Word". it's a rather cheap pocket-book (on the german amazon-site they offer used once for only a little above 3€) and for me and my friend it was realy helpful.
and i just found a "pronunciation trainer" for this book too but with their audio-files i've no experience.

but it won't cover larp-related topics since larp is quite special ;)
it should cover things like
Phrases
Important questions
Comprehension
Saying Hello and Goodbye
A small conversation
General expressions of politeness
The weather
Accomodation
Culture
Nightlife
Food and drinks
Shopping
Service
At the doctors

Zuletzt geändert von rauschgiftengel am Mo 27. Feb 2012, 20:55, insgesamt 2-mal geändert.

BeitragVerfasst: Mo 27. Feb 2012, 20:54 

Aryan.... German for Dummies:

http://www.dummies.com/how-to/education ... erman.html

Ein neues Thema erstellen Auf das Thema antworten  [ 34 Beiträge ]  Gehe zu Seite Vorherige  1, 2, 3, 4  Nächste

Alle Zeiten sind UTC + 1 Stunde