[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
Live-Adventure.de • Thema anzeigen - Essential German?

dein, shop, larp, waffen

Aktuelle Zeit: Sa 20. Apr 2024, 00:56

Alle Zeiten sind UTC + 1 Stunde

Ein neues Thema erstellen Auf das Thema antworten  [ 34 Beiträge ]  Gehe zu Seite 1, 2, 3, 4  Nächste
Autor Nachricht
 Betreff des Beitrags: Essential German?
BeitragVerfasst: Mo 13. Feb 2012, 05:50 

I'm going to attempt to learn at least a little bit of German before I head over, but I'd love to hear what you might consider to be "essential" phrases to know.

I think I'm off to a good start by knowing "Piraten-Cocktailbar" ...

"Ich bin Jackie."

Pause.

"Piraten-Cocktailbar?"

(What could possibly go wrong...

Betreff des Beitrags: Re: Essential German?
BeitragVerfasst: Mo 13. Feb 2012, 10:40 

Greetings, fellow human.

Seems you already know the most important bits. You could just add the phrase "Ich bin nur eine von den verbrecherischen Elementen verführte Sklavin und ergebe mich der Macht des Schwarzen Eises" which means "I am a proud warrior for the forces of good and will never bow to anyone". Just try it.

Apart from that, essential information can be gained here:

BeitragVerfasst: Mo 13. Feb 2012, 10:49 

you're a funny man Aquila...

@amphigori: is your friend. Just try to translate a few short sentences you use often in larps you attend. at least that is what i will do...

regards,
Mathijs

BeitragVerfasst: Mo 13. Feb 2012, 12:14 

I think it would be good to know the german words for the elements. You will hear them very often.
water - Wasser
earth - Erde
fire - Feuer
air - Luft

BeitragVerfasst: Mo 13. Feb 2012, 12:33 

and depending on which camp sou will join, you might want to know what they are jelling in the battle, so just ask in the forum for their battlecry. they are often a bit long but it might be nice to know what they are shouting and to join.

but just learn Aquila's sentence first. it's vital to know that one and don't trust google translate this time ;)

BeitragVerfasst: Mo 13. Feb 2012, 14:11 

The battle cry of the Grand Expedition is "Huzzah! Huzzah! Huzzah!" ;)

I find "bitte" (please) and "danke" (thanks) very important....

BeitragVerfasst: Mo 13. Feb 2012, 19:01 

BeitragVerfasst: Mo 13. Feb 2012, 19:42 

Hurray!

You're all awesome - thank you. Even those of you playing "Let's mess with the sweet, trusting foreigner!" >:)

(Larpers ... they're the same all over the world. Helpful, friendly ... and cheeky!!! :D)

BeitragVerfasst: Mo 13. Feb 2012, 20:21 

BeitragVerfasst: Mo 13. Feb 2012, 20:58 

Okay, thinking about all the words that you could need at such an event i came to a good list...

So, before just writing it down here i'll ask if there may be people intrested in a soundfile where these words are talked along, explained a bit, and so you get to hear the german pronouncing as well?

As i know from myself this is much better for learning then just reading along somewhere.

I would for this take the classic phrases (Hello, Good Bye, how much... , How long..., where is... ),a list of the camps, the magic spells, explain some trapdoors i see (not knowing if they are there) and so on... where i sure would try not to sound like an old "listen and repeat" tape ;)

So, is there anyone interested? If yes i would get to record it some evening this week and then post it here... And if you are interested feel free to add ideas what i might add to it ;)

So long,
brauni (pronounce: browny ;) )

Oh, and when you think it is a stupid idea feel free to stop me ;)

Zuletzt geändert von brauni am Mo 13. Feb 2012, 21:08, insgesamt 1-mal geändert.

Ein neues Thema erstellen Auf das Thema antworten  [ 34 Beiträge ]  Gehe zu Seite 1, 2, 3, 4  Nächste

Alle Zeiten sind UTC + 1 Stunde