[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
Live-Adventure.de • Thema anzeigen - cheap ticket

dein, shop, larp, waffen

Aktuelle Zeit: Fr 19. Apr 2024, 01:25

Alle Zeiten sind UTC + 1 Stunde

Autor Nachricht
 Betreff des Beitrags: cheap ticket
BeitragVerfasst: Do 1. Mär 2012, 12:51 

Hi!

I have a spare ticket for Mythodea. It is from the first batch so you can get it for 80 Euro.

Or if you are willing to work for me you can get it for free. Which means no money as you will work.
I planned to install a messenger service, but the one who was planned to run around for me
well, let's say he left me. You can step forward to take his place.
Working means:
3 times a day you will deliver messages, letters, parcels from our camp
(Wayfarers Arrival) to all the others (11:00, 15:00, 19:00)
and take the answers (if any) back. It is a huge area so this could take a while.
The rest of the day you can do whatever you want. If there is nothing
to deliver, too. If you have no place to sleep, I've got enough place in my tents for you.

Again: It is a huge area, running around that much is actually work!And therefore payed with real money.

And to answer the question why I want to pay that much for something that has no use for me:
I wanted to support a young larper without just throwing money at him. He shouldn't feel
like a beggar. Now I have the ticket and uniform, so why not support someone else?

Betreff des Beitrags: Re: cheap ticket
BeitragVerfasst: Do 1. Mär 2012, 14:17 

An excellent idea and I completely support the concept. I did something similar in 2011 with a member of the Expedition who acted as something of a squire for me. He greatly enjoyed the events. I hope someone takes you up on your offer Merias!

BeitragVerfasst: Do 1. Mär 2012, 14:23 

that is indeed a verry good idea! messengers are the basis of communication in any larp, and i can only imagine that on a event like CoM 'mailmen' become verry important because the terrain is just to big. You dont go running for every small thing. structuring it becomes verry important so we don't waste a players time.

BeitragVerfasst: Fr 2. Mär 2012, 00:27 

What camp are you staying in?

BeitragVerfasst: Fr 2. Mär 2012, 09:36 

BeitragVerfasst: Fr 2. Mär 2012, 10:20 

Merias is staying in the Wayfarers' Arrival as part of the Grand Expedition (can you tell I'm proud to have him in the group ;) ).

BeitragVerfasst: Fr 2. Mär 2012, 13:41 

Hi Merias

I know someone how would like to buy the ticket but not as a messenger.

We are staying in the fire camp.

Please let me know if would sell the ticket to us. :)

Helle

BeitragVerfasst: Fr 2. Mär 2012, 14:45 

Hi,

I will sell the ticket only if no one wants to be the messenger.
Selling is the last option. I would really prefer someone to be my runner.

BeitragVerfasst: So 18. Mär 2012, 14:55 

I found my runner, and the ticket is gone.

Alle Zeiten sind UTC + 1 Stunde