[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
Live-Adventure.de • Thema anzeigen - Spain after the game

dein, shop, larp, waffen

Aktuelle Zeit: Do 25. Apr 2024, 01:22

Alle Zeiten sind UTC + 1 Stunde

Autor Nachricht
 Betreff des Beitrags: Spain after the game
BeitragVerfasst: Do 5. Apr 2012, 12:28 

I think I've mentioned before that my trip to Europe has now turned in to my honeymoon (I'm getting married 2 weeks before Mythodea!)

We're going to head toward Spain after the game.

Any Spaniards about who can give us suggestions on where to stay? And/or any Spaniards interested in meeting up with us at some point as we travel?

My partner is not a roleplayer, but he's geek-friendly and a huge fan of Spanish food and beers from around the world. :)

Betreff des Beitrags: Re: Spain after the game
BeitragVerfasst: Do 5. Apr 2012, 13:33 

I'm not spanish, but I visited Valenica last year summer for a business trip and found it to be a wonderful place on the mediterranean sea. Definitly worth a visit or two ;)

BeitragVerfasst: Do 5. Apr 2012, 13:36 

Thanks! :) Will add that to the list!

BeitragVerfasst: Fr 6. Apr 2012, 11:29 

Well, from top of my head... you could spend years in Spain and still have not seen anything.

Start with Barcelona. A wonderful city complex. The Sagrada Familia Church is quite the eye opener... oh and the Ramblas for a walk. Then off to Cantabria, to see the Caves of Altamira, with the most wonderful caveman paintings of the world. The city of Granada and its Alhambra... and Santiago de Compostela and its Cathedral, the end of all the Jacobs Pilgrim Paths from every point of Europe...

BeitragVerfasst: So 8. Apr 2012, 07:51 

Ooh, cavern paintings! Awesome!

The more I look into it, the more the south of Spain sings to my soul.

BeitragVerfasst: So 8. Apr 2012, 17:23 

Can't give any suggestions, but I can give you my best wishes for the upcoming wedding and marriage :)
I hope you future husband is a LARPer too, or at least understands/tolerates your "weird hobby" ;) :D

CU
SaM

BeitragVerfasst: Mo 9. Apr 2012, 02:24 

:) Thank you, Sam!

No, Luke is not a LARPer or a roleplayer, but he understands my hobby and is very supportive!

While I'm at Mythodea he'll be with his best friend who moved to Zweibrücken and they're going to roast a goat in the ruins of a castle and drink wine and tell stories.

... I told him he might as well come to Mythodea and do the same thing, but he wasn't keen :D :D :D

BeitragVerfasst: Di 10. Apr 2012, 08:16 

From my experoence I can advise Madrid with the Escordial and Toledo close by and even more Andalusia. There is the coast of Costa del Sol and Costa de la Luz with Gibraltar inbetween. There are the historic cities of Seville, Grenada and Cordoba wich are real gemstones. There is just one catch -the time of year. Cantral Spain and especially Andalusia north of the mountain range have got more in common with a oven. 50 - 60 degrees Celsius can be reached (thats 122 - 140 F).

Alle Zeiten sind UTC + 1 Stunde