[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
Live-Adventure.de • Thema anzeigen - Where do I find the arabian camps?

dein, shop, larp, waffen

Aktuelle Zeit: Mi 24. Apr 2024, 05:47

Alle Zeiten sind UTC + 1 Stunde

Ein neues Thema erstellen Auf das Thema antworten  [ 11 Beiträge ]  Gehe zu Seite 1, 2  Nächste
Autor Nachricht
 Betreff des Beitrags: Where do I find the arabian camps?
BeitragVerfasst: Di 10. Apr 2012, 00:46 

Hello all,
Last time I was at Mythodea, i discovered a camp, that was filled with arabian/gypsy looking groups...
But I don't remember in which camp it was.
I would like to know that, because I am going to play an arab myself, and therefore I want to be placed near the other arabian looking camps.

I hope you will help me :)

Greetings,

Nattali

Betreff des Beitrags: Re: Where do I find the arabian camps?
BeitragVerfasst: Di 10. Apr 2012, 06:16 

Hi Nattali,

in the air camp there are some arab looking groups. But pay attention, one is a tribe of mytodea

Hadschin Ruatin 2013-2017

BeitragVerfasst: Di 10. Apr 2012, 21:48 

Thank you. :)
I hope it is that camp, because it looked pretty awesome the last time with all the arabian tents and lights :)

What does it mean to me, that one of the tribes is a tribe of Mythodea? Is there something I have to fear ? ^^

BeitragVerfasst: Di 10. Apr 2012, 23:18 

that depends on you^^

tribe of mythodea means, that we are natives of there, no arabians like the faraber i.e.

BeitragVerfasst: Mi 11. Apr 2012, 01:55 

Thank you for the answers :)

Right now, though, I have no one to be with at Mythodea, but I hope that I'll figure out something ^^

BeitragVerfasst: Mi 11. Apr 2012, 19:10 

The tribes are a nuisance but nothing to fear at all ;) (a statement given strictly ic. If you ask me ooc, I'll admit that all of them are a fine group of dedicated people with which interaction is highly recommended).

The tribes are npc-factions representing the old inhabitants of the continent of mitraspera, at least those happening to remain on the wrong side of the eternal struggle. Those great arabian looking people answering to your request are the Naldar, the proud people of air.

This link might explain the basics to those able to read german or to make sense of google-translate results:

BeitragVerfasst: Do 12. Apr 2012, 09:04 

Nattali you will properly find the most arabic inspired groups in the aircamp. i been there for a few years now, with great joy, and other danes are more than welcome :)

But if you prefer to be with the largest group of danish people in the firecamp, there is the teahouse in the firecamp which is arabic inspired :)

Landion Amion Tharhun
Knights of Arnstad

BeitragVerfasst: Do 12. Apr 2012, 10:49 

And since you seem comfortable to speak in English, please feel fee to come visit the Grand Expedition in the Wayfarer's Arrival. You will find hospitality there.

BeitragVerfasst: Sa 14. Apr 2012, 17:04 

Thanks to all of you! :D

I have been so lucky to be able to create a small goup :)

We are now 5+ members, and maybe more to come! :D

It's gonna be awesome! :D

Plaese feel free to visit us, and enjoy our delicious arabian delights, and our beautifull "Desert Flowers". :D We will be placed in the Firecamp. ;)

See you down there :D

BeitragVerfasst: Sa 14. Apr 2012, 17:06 

And we would love to visit you, Jarl Zeno ;)

Ein neues Thema erstellen Auf das Thema antworten  [ 11 Beiträge ]  Gehe zu Seite 1, 2  Nächste

Alle Zeiten sind UTC + 1 Stunde