[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
Live-Adventure.de • Thema anzeigen - Where can I book a spot for our tent? I'm lost! ^^

dein, shop, larp, waffen

Aktuelle Zeit: Fr 19. Apr 2024, 09:53

Alle Zeiten sind UTC + 1 Stunde

Autor Nachricht
 Betreff des Beitrags: Where can I book a spot for our tent? I'm lost! ^^
BeitragVerfasst: So 15. Jul 2012, 17:32 

Hello,
I'm a french survivor from the Batiston Company, coming this year with a friend and my brother.
We'd like to be sure there would be a place for us in the mercenary camp, but I don't speak German.
We bought tickets from guys registered in the Earth camp.

Is someone here could tell me how to do please?
=> We need 10m x 10m to put the medieval tent.

Thanks a lot!

*Counting days...*

Betreff des Beitrags: Re: Where can I book a spot for our tent? I'm lost! ^^
BeitragVerfasst: So 15. Jul 2012, 17:47 

Hello Selia!

Given my personal experiences with the Batiston Company....

I don't know who the contact is for the Mercenary camp but if you find yourself at a loss for where to set up there will be a place for you in the Wayfarers Arrival. (You might even consider joining the Grand Expedition if you wish :) )

BeitragVerfasst: Mo 16. Jul 2012, 12:13 

Hi Selia,

try to get in touch with Sturmhart or Morcass on their dedicated forum (), they're the ones usually managing those things and can speak English pretty well. Or better join us in the Wayfarer's arrival, it will be fun :D

It's a shame that there's only three of you, was great having you guys around. But at least you should be affordable in case we need a couple mercs :D

BeitragVerfasst: Di 17. Jul 2012, 11:40 

Hi Selia,

any ticket for any camp is valid in any other camp. And only bigger groups changing the camp before the event need to get in touch. Single players just can go directly on the event to the camp they like and put up their tent there.

So if you have earth camp tickets and want to go to the mercenary camp to your other french collegues.... just do it and put your tent up there.

BeitragVerfasst: Di 24. Jul 2012, 08:07 

Thanks everyone!

:D

Alle Zeiten sind UTC + 1 Stunde