[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
Live-Adventure.de • Thema anzeigen - Do i need to put my familly in kids town?

dein, shop, larp, waffen

Aktuelle Zeit: Di 16. Apr 2024, 06:29

Alle Zeiten sind UTC + 1 Stunde

Autor Nachricht
 Betreff des Beitrags: Do i need to put my familly in kids town?
BeitragVerfasst: So 12. Aug 2012, 16:20 

Hello everyone,

I have played 2 Conquests and next year i'l bring my whife her friend and my 2 kids of 4 and 6.

We have a groop of friends in the fire army and i know them for a long time. My whife wil mainly stay in the camp with my kids and her friend. Thy wil not be near the fights. Thy will mainly play alchemists and scholars.

I wanted to know if its alawed. If my whife cant stay with me and my friends in the fire army she will surely not even participate. Kids town could be fun but she prefers ppl she knows and understands.

Could you give me some info about that?

Greetings,

Kim AkA Magmar,
Templars

Fire Camp

Betreff des Beitrags: Re: Do i need to put my familly in kids town?
BeitragVerfasst: So 12. Aug 2012, 16:38 

Hi Kim,

it would be hard to put your wife and her friend in kids town, it's only kind of daycare for the kids themselves between ~10am and 5pm. :mrgreen:
So every child "lives" in the camp of his parents anyway. During the day you don't have to send your children to kids town, you should just make sure that they are supervised by your wife or an adult of choice. As far as I know, most families stay in the Water Camp - to find out how hospitable the Fire Camp is towards kids, I recommand to ask some of the groups staying there or maybe create a post in their board here.

BeitragVerfasst: So 12. Aug 2012, 17:40 

Ha good to know thy can stay with me!

We had some small kids in the fire camp so it wont be a problem. My kids ar also verry active so thy will love the movement in the camp. Its not there furst con. My daugher was 9 months when she furst came to a con so thy know the drill a bit.

And no offence but water wouldent matsh with daddy and his tatoo.

Eather way thanks for the explication i will surly visit kids town with my lil princes and young squire.

0/

BeitragVerfasst: So 12. Aug 2012, 20:12 

As I know, Kids Town is for Children from 7 to 14 years.

I do not know if they speak English in Kids Town, as I think (but I don't know) most kids come from Germany.

If you want to sent your kids to Kids Town you have to register them a long time before the Conquest. At the Conquest they are fully booked.

We where in the family camp, but through the day we where in the water camp, as we played Linesti.
I would recommend to stay in the family camp. Anyone who will go to the fire camp through the day could do this.

If you want to sent your kids to Kids Town, and if they are old enough, you could directly talk to Nadja or someone who is responsible for kids town.

BeitragVerfasst: So 12. Aug 2012, 20:29 

My kids ar younger then 7 so i'l keep them in fire if i can. There ar no fights at night and is verry quiet + My kids never go to sleep early so thats ok also.

Thy dont speak english or german so its bether to keep them close to ppl thy understand :)

Alle Zeiten sind UTC + 1 Stunde