[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
Live-Adventure.de • Thema anzeigen - Nasserossë

dein, shop, larp, waffen

Aktuelle Zeit: Di 16. Apr 2024, 22:16

Alle Zeiten sind UTC + 1 Stunde

Ein neues Thema erstellen Auf das Thema antworten  [ 28 Beiträge ]  Gehe zu Seite Vorherige  1, 2, 3  Nächste
Autor Nachricht
 Betreff des Beitrags: Re: Nasserossë
BeitragVerfasst: Mi 26. Okt 2011, 17:59 

Yes I'm not Aqua himself, I'm the Avatar. But don't underestimate my power *muhahaha*^^

And I think I'm a nice Avatar for the watercamp followers ;-)

14 SL Tross

BeitragVerfasst: Mi 26. Okt 2011, 18:11 

Well and that again leads us to operation Firewater... :lol:

2012---> Heute = Verschollen

BeitragVerfasst: Mi 26. Okt 2011, 21:54 

BeitragVerfasst: Do 27. Okt 2011, 03:31 

He is sent by Aqua, so he has got the powers, not only those of a simply mortal one.

But I'm convinced that he will not deny some mead. :D

BeitragVerfasst: Do 27. Okt 2011, 07:19 

where would we be without mead? :lol:

but to get things understandable...
there is aqua and there is the avatar of aqua who has super-powers from aqua but is still a puny little mortal wich he is nog because he speaks with the voice of aqua and that should be very freaky because that means he has aqua's vocal-cords so the avatar is a mortal humanoid with immortal vocal-cords
and there is also a woody with a nose he should peck
now I understand it all! :lol:

I'll just make sure there is mead and a propper fire in the evening, when all the arrow-shooting is done

By the way, we have healers, medics and field-medics
Our doctors are not very heartly folks (elfen-folk...) but they know how to heal! After all, they kept me alive all these years and I am very good at getting myself in serious trouble. I am not sure how many healers the watercamp has but we have a small hospital available

BeitragVerfasst: Do 27. Okt 2011, 19:23 

Welcome to the Watercamp.
I'm looking foreward to meet you and for some very cool roleplaying with you. :twisted:

I like elfs.....

I this your first time at conquest?

Waffenmeister Aquas

BeitragVerfasst: Do 27. Okt 2011, 19:32 

Yes, it will be a maiden-conquest-voyage for me, and for most of our group actually

and I am looking forward to our roleplay as well my dear Tarabas Nightshadow
very much looking forward to it...

BeitragVerfasst: Fr 28. Okt 2011, 01:08 

The Avatar of Aqua (me) is the projection of the Element in this world and yes his body is mortal (but It's not so easy to destroy his body). And he can also drink alcohol, sure ;)

In fact I have a big responsibility with this role to give you a great CoM the Avatar has to be "more than human" so I can't make normal party :( But.. if the circumstances are solemnly and so on... The Avatar will join your campfire :mrgreen:

No later than Saturday Night, I'll go OT and then the party can start... :mrgreen:

14 SL Tross

BeitragVerfasst: Fr 28. Okt 2011, 07:00 

Nasserossë and Solemnly... now that should be an interesting combination... :roll:
My commanders and me have been training the lot, but solemn is not exactly the first thing that comes to my minds when I think of them to be honost

But I can look very stern and grim at them and they will behave so we'll try to make it all decent enough for a visit from the Avatar. After all, we are a bunch of archers looking for a proper quest...

BeitragVerfasst: So 30. Okt 2011, 17:56 

Well, I play a human with a grandfatherly elven origin, without a group, just an individual player.

Anyway, if I will change the camp and join Aqua (got a ticket for Neutrality as in the years before) - which is very probable in case there will be no Neutral Camp in 2012 that fits my idea - then I'm looking forward to battling with you side by side, if you don't mind. :)

Ein neues Thema erstellen Auf das Thema antworten  [ 28 Beiträge ]  Gehe zu Seite Vorherige  1, 2, 3  Nächste

Alle Zeiten sind UTC + 1 Stunde