[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
Live-Adventure.de • Thema anzeigen - Nasserossë

dein, shop, larp, waffen

Aktuelle Zeit: Di 16. Apr 2024, 23:42

Alle Zeiten sind UTC + 1 Stunde

Ein neues Thema erstellen Auf das Thema antworten  [ 28 Beiträge ]  Gehe zu Seite 1, 2, 3  Nächste
Autor Nachricht
 Betreff des Beitrags: Nasserossë
BeitragVerfasst: Di 25. Okt 2011, 16:55 

I proudly present the Nasserossë; a group of archers-mercs that will arrive next summer in Mythodea
we have traveled far and wide to find a proper battleground that would do honour to our archery-skills

our group consist of approx. 30 archers, a team of builders, some medics
all of them either half-elf, elf or human

need some back-up? we'll provide a rain of thorns...

Betreff des Beitrags: Re: Nasserossë
BeitragVerfasst: Di 25. Okt 2011, 17:46 

Welcome to the Watercamp ^^

As I allready said, You will finde a Lot of friendly People in the Watercamp ^^

BeitragVerfasst: Di 25. Okt 2011, 23:08 

We respectfully welcome you to the Bastion of Aqua.

Every able hand is needed in our battle against the forsaken and those who do their bidding.
Fellow Warriors are most welcome in these troubled times.
May Aqua bless you and may your hands always be strong, your eye always be clear and may your arrows always find their marks.

Turan n'gai Desja.
Kai-Se Genon Chi,
Warrior-Servant of Aqua

OOC:

Hey guys :D
Welcome to Watercamp!

We hope that you'll enjoy your stay with us :)
And will try to make it worth your while ;)

CU
SaM

BeitragVerfasst: Mi 26. Okt 2011, 01:50 

Welcome to the watercamp! I hope I and the other Watercamp NPCs will bring you a event you will never forget ;)

Please excuse my bad english ;)

14 SL Tross

BeitragVerfasst: Mi 26. Okt 2011, 07:08 

Thank you for the warm welcome, warrior-servant of Aqua

Fear not, we aim with our eye, shoot with our minds and kill with our hearts.
We are loyal to the depths of our souls to the Nasserossë and those we serve.
Let the men on the battlefield shout in rejoicement when our Rain of Thorns flies over their heads straight into the hearts of their opponents!

With due respect,
Ryahel Quingiel Jaconsdottir
Condir of the Nasserossë

OOC
Thank you guys, we are very much looking forward to everything! We are counting the days untill august

BeitragVerfasst: Mi 26. Okt 2011, 09:08 

Welcome :D

Where are your group from?

BeitragVerfasst: Mi 26. Okt 2011, 09:16 

Good question:
Where are you guys from? :D
Cool Picture!

And btw. Aqua himself just welcomed you too. ;)

CU
SaM

BeitragVerfasst: Mi 26. Okt 2011, 12:11 

Aqua himself... I am ever so honoured!

We are from the Netherlands, I am from Rotterdam and my loyal archers are from all over the country.

BeitragVerfasst: Mi 26. Okt 2011, 17:11 

Aqua himself my A**, thats just the Avatar, a simple mortal humanoid just merged with a bit of power of Aqua :-P
Avatar = Stellvertreter = substitute/deputy :-P
*Smartassmode off / Klugscheisser Modus aus*

2012---> Heute = Verschollen

BeitragVerfasst: Mi 26. Okt 2011, 17:46 

okay, mortal humanoid... we know what to do with those...
share our mead with him...

... if he is nice to me! :mrgreen:

Ein neues Thema erstellen Auf das Thema antworten  [ 28 Beiträge ]  Gehe zu Seite 1, 2, 3  Nächste

Alle Zeiten sind UTC + 1 Stunde