[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
Live-Adventure.de • Thema anzeigen - Questions about the Orc Camp

dein, shop, larp, waffen

Aktuelle Zeit: So 16. Jun 2024, 15:03

Alle Zeiten sind UTC + 1 Stunde

Autor Nachricht
 Betreff des Beitrags: Questions about the Orc Camp
BeitragVerfasst: Sa 27. Aug 2011, 13:27 

Hello,
Does anyone speak english in the ork camp?

My name's Nils, i've been playing an ork in the mercenary camp (soldner lager) for several years now. This year i went to the ork camp with my friends and spoke with the chief.
I'm thinking of joining the ork camp as it may be more interesting. I was wondering if your group quest a lot and how much you are involved in the COM story as your camp is rather small compared to the one in drachenfest.

Betreff des Beitrags: Re: Orklager Anmeldung 2012
BeitragVerfasst: Sa 27. Aug 2011, 22:18 

Hi Nils,

I've to admit that i was never at the drachenfest wherefore i can't compare at that point. but the orccamp consists of several groups/clans which have different ways of playing and ways for the story of mythodea. even if the camp is relative small it's very much fun because over the past years we all get to know each other more! some kind of familyfeeling ^^
back to your question: for example there are the sah'tubaah uruks, I'm one of them, that play deeply involved with the plots, storys, groups and game on mythodea. (in the forums- and campagnegame there's the urukcountry called Sah'tubaah at the moment located in the seal of the south for over nearly four years now)
clans like the muroch'kar (wandering soldiers), the chief you talked to named T'rach'kar is from this clan and the grombasha (pirate-orcs)dive more and more into the com story, do groupplots which interweave with the world of mythodea and further on.
so you'll find enough uruks, goblins and trolls that do plots and interact with inbound groups on mythodea.

if you have any more questions, feel free to ask! and if you like feel free to visit our site for more information concerning the CoM Orccamp 2012!

greetings
daniel

EDIT:
just a little addition: maybe you noticed it on the CoM. The Orccamp is up to 70% non-german so the official camp language is english^^

Betreff des Beitrags: Re: Questions about the Orc Camp
BeitragVerfasst: Do 1. Sep 2011, 08:38 

Thanks for all the info Teroc.
It's good to know that you guys speak english. I will see my group next week and we will talk about the possiblity of joining the ork camp.
Anyways i hope to see you at COM next year!

Alle Zeiten sind UTC + 1 Stunde