[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
Live-Adventure.de • Thema anzeigen - Beer-tasting

dein, shop, larp, waffen

Aktuelle Zeit: Di 16. Apr 2024, 19:41

Alle Zeiten sind UTC + 1 Stunde

Ein neues Thema erstellen Auf das Thema antworten  [ 61 Beiträge ]  Gehe zu Seite Vorherige  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Nächste
Autor Nachricht
 Betreff des Beitrags: Re: Beer-tasting
BeitragVerfasst: Mi 27. Jul 2011, 04:26 

Well... Maybe it is Gods will that different pleasures in life are reunited, in order to recreate Paradise? :mrgreen:

BeitragVerfasst: Do 28. Jul 2011, 05:32 

Hello friars,

by the way:
What kind of beer do you prefer?
Pale ale, brown ale, dark beer...

I can give you a list of what I can organize for example:
- Shinner Kellerbier (Bayreuth/Bayern; naturtrüb)
- Lausitzer Porter (Löbau/Sachsen; Schwarzes)
- Freiberger Schwarzer Steiger (Freiberg/Sachsen; Schwarzbier)
- Mauritius Doppelbock dunkel (Zwickau/Sachsen)
- Eibauer Schwarzbier (Eibau/Sachsen)

Do you know any of those beers?
If not, I will bring a bottle each, unless you rather prefer Pils or Export, but the dark beers in the region are better than the pale ones.

Unfortunately, my transport capacity is very limited, cause I'm forced to travel by train to Leipzig, before going by van to Brokeloh.

BeitragVerfasst: Do 28. Jul 2011, 11:08 

Well, as it's all about tasting and not about getting hammered, it would be great if you brought as many different beers as you are able to transport.

BeitragVerfasst: Do 28. Jul 2011, 23:29 

Hallo Bruder Johannes,

I'll bring you some belgian "trappist" beers, and a few others.

Last year, I had a great time,with you guys from “Abtei zur geschwollenen Leber”
together with the other belgian Orc (Thorda) from Grombasha Clan.

C ya next week.

Greetings from Belgium

BeitragVerfasst: Sa 30. Jul 2011, 14:07 

I'll bring you some belgian "trappist" beers, and a few others.

ah ! Prima ! since I left Flanders, St sixtus abtei, Corsendonk or Chimay miss me a lot.
Or a Maredsous abbey van het vat ! ! !

By the way dear Toghatt (can we say dear to an Orc ? (definitevely yes when it is about beer) do you know the St-Idesbald blond beer ? 6°, tasty and refreshing.

Just my two pence.

Gascarius

BeitragVerfasst: So 31. Jul 2011, 00:31 

No, sorry I don't know het St-Idesbald 6°.

I'll bring: Achel,Westmalle,Orval, Rochefort,Chimay, St Sixtus,.. :-)

C Ya @ CoM

Feel free to visit the Orc camp, or visit The Black Pearl ( we have a table there) :-),
ask for Grombasha (20 belgian orcs)

Toghatt

BeitragVerfasst: Mo 1. Aug 2011, 09:43 

I will bring a small keg with Zoigl.

Zoigl is a kind of beer that is a regional speciality. Once in a year the whole village comes
together and makes the basic mash. Everyone gets his contingent and starts
to make his own beer after his personal recipe.

BeitragVerfasst: Mo 1. Aug 2011, 16:16 

You guys are great! :D

Bruder Johannes is already in Mythodea, he said that the abbey stands at the same place as last year (for those who visited last time).

I'm looking forward to meet some of you there!

BeitragVerfasst: Mo 8. Aug 2011, 08:43 

Hey guys!
I wanna say thank you to all of you!!!! The beers that you braught to us were all so fine! Allso the wine and the sausages and, and, and... :D
I thank you all for the nice game!!!! We see us next year on Mythodea.
Bye
Jens

drum trink ich einfach weiter.

Betreff des Beitrags: Re: Beers and wine and and and-tasting
BeitragVerfasst: Mo 8. Aug 2011, 20:36 

Ja, ich auch ich hatte fein Zeit. Bis nächstes Jahr.

Ein neues Thema erstellen Auf das Thema antworten  [ 61 Beiträge ]  Gehe zu Seite Vorherige  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Nächste

Alle Zeiten sind UTC + 1 Stunde