[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
Live-Adventure.de • Thema anzeigen - Loan equipment/Ausrüstungsverleih

dein, shop, larp, waffen

Aktuelle Zeit: Di 16. Apr 2024, 20:51

Alle Zeiten sind UTC + 1 Stunde

Ein neues Thema erstellen Auf das Thema antworten  [ 14 Beiträge ]  Gehe zu Seite 1, 2  Nächste
Autor Nachricht
 Betreff des Beitrags: Loan equipment/Ausrüstungsverleih
BeitragVerfasst: Do 12. Jan 2012, 13:11 

Hi all!

Many of the poeple coming to this camp will have difficulties to bring their stuff with them.
Espacially those coming by plane won't have much space for tents or chainmail.
To make it a bit easier for them I thought it would be nice to share some stuff that's not needed.
I ask all players who have some spare equipment to share it with this camp.

And to start, here is my offer:
At the moment I plan to come with a big car containing the unused stuff from my reenactment group.

2 * 2 person tent
1 * 4 person tent
1 tent for storage
1 big awning
3 beds
armor for 5 Persons, no shields or weapons (those would be solid metal....)
a big cooking place and some firewood
table and benches for at least 8 persons
20 liter self made mead
a "well" with 100 liter fresh water
a fridge (yeah, really)

Hallo!

Einige haben es schwer ihr ganzes Zeug zum Camp zu bringen. Besonders die Leute
die mit dem Flugzeug kommen haben grosse Schwierigkeiten Platz für Zelte oder Rüstungen
zu finden. Damit es für die ein wenig einfacher wird dachte ich es wäre nett
wenn einige ihr nicht benötigtes Zeug teilen würden.

Um den Anfang zu machen, hier ist mein Angebot:
Ich plane mit nem Transporter das Zeug meiner Mittelaltergruppe mitzubringen.

2 * 2 Personenzelt
1 * 4 Personenzelt
1 Lagerzelt
1 grosses Sonnensegel
3 Betten
Rüstungen für 5 Personen, keine Schilde oder Waffen
eine Kochstelle und etwas Holz
Tisch un Bänke für 8 Personen
20 liter selbstgemachten Met
einen Brunnen mit 100 Litern Wasser
einen Kühlschrank (ja, wirklich)

Betreff des Beitrags: Re: Loan equipment/Ausrüstungsverleih
BeitragVerfasst: Do 12. Jan 2012, 17:57 

Hello Merias! That is a very generous offer and warmly welcomed. Will you be camping in the Wayfarers' Arrival?

BeitragVerfasst: Fr 13. Jan 2012, 08:44 

Damn, you must have a big car.
I don't know how cold it will be during the nights, so you don't have a wench or two to go in my tent?

BeitragVerfasst: Fr 13. Jan 2012, 13:09 

@ Zeno
Yes, I wil join the Wayfarers' Arrival.

@inflyttad
Nights tend to be warm, so no, sorry. :mrgreen:

BeitragVerfasst: Fr 13. Jan 2012, 20:40 

Efforts will be made to ensure folks in the camp have ample opportunity to find lads and lasses to help keep them company. :)

The nights can be cold to some, our Israeli members certainly felt the nights cold... and the days can be blistering hot so people need to plan ahead for that. Bring kit to suit hot/cold, dusty/wet. Don't try to live in your armor, bring soft kit to lounge and entertain in. Take the time to have a shower and use the hot tubs!

Loaner kit is a great way to help folks make the most of the event. I'd like to see some sort of formalized agreements on loaner kit though. Perhaps some sort of "sign out" process where people sign for kit they borrow? This way no one can complain if something goes missing or gets broken.

BeitragVerfasst: Do 19. Jan 2012, 19:12 

Merias, you are a gawdsend. With all the restrictions on what you can't fly over from the far side of the Atlantic, I was seriously considering how much kit to pack and what to just get there from the vendors. As it is, I'm wondering how I'll get some of it BACK!

If I make it there, you've got a pair of hands to lug things around.

BeitragVerfasst: Mo 23. Jan 2012, 07:11 

Merias, you are -amazing-. Thank you!!!

If you're ever in New Zealand I'll be honoured to show the same hospitality to you as you're showing us :D

Re: cold nights. I always camp at LARPs because our bunks here are tiny. I've found a hot water bottle is an absolute lifesaver. I'm assuming that someone, somewhere will have hot water, so I'm bringing my hot water bottle with me. :)

BeitragVerfasst: Mo 30. Apr 2012, 09:45 

Hallöchen :D

Habe ich das jetzt richtig verstanden? Du verleihst Ausrüstung? Du verleihst ZELTE???

Okay, bevor ich jetzt total in Jubelrufen ausbreche, wollte ich mich nur nochmal davon überzeugen.

Das Conquest 2012 ist unser erstes Larp. Deshalb sind wir auf der Suche nach jemandem, der Zelte verleiht ... Und dann lese ich deinen Beitrag hier ...

Also als erstes möchte ich dich fragen, ob das Angebot noch steht, ob noch ambientetaugliche Zelte zum ausleihen vorhanden sind und natürlich wieviel du dafür haben möchtest. Schließlich ist nichts umsonst ^^

Wir sind übrigens zu zweit ^^

Ich freue mich auf deine Antwort

Mit freundlichen Grüßen,
Jaqueline-Saskia mit Freund :D

PS: Mein Englisch ist grottenschlecht :(

BeitragVerfasst: Mo 30. Apr 2012, 13:53 

Translation (thanks to google)

"Hallöchen

Did I understand correctly now? You give equipment? You give TENTS?

Okay, now before I totally break out in cheers, I wanted only to convince again.

The Conquest 2012 is our first LARP. Therefore we are looking for someone who makes tents ... And then I read your post here ...

So the first thing I would like to ask you if the offer still stands, if there are tents for rent suitable ambience and of course how much there still anything you want for it. Finally, there is nothing for nothing ^ ^

Incidentally, we're a couple ^ ^

I look forward to your reply

Sincerely,
Jaqueline-Saskia with a friend

PS: My English is grottenschlecht"

I'd suggest messaging Merias directly about his offer as it his personal offer rather than an official one from the Grand Expedition or the Wayfarers' Arrival. If Merias can not help you out, please feel free to message me about possibly joining the Grand Expedition directly which is designed in part to help its members with things like tents.

BeitragVerfasst: Di 1. Mai 2012, 10:16 

Hey,

Thank you very much for your answer. I´m sorry, but my english is not very good. Particularly my grammar is a really problem for me.

But I am very happy that I understood what you told me :D

So I will write a message to Merias. Maybe Merias can help us. When not, than I can look for giving Tents in the internet. I hope that I am more succesfuly as in the last time.

Also, thank you again. We will see us at August, I think :D

With best regards,
Jaqueline-Saskia

Ein neues Thema erstellen Auf das Thema antworten  [ 14 Beiträge ]  Gehe zu Seite 1, 2  Nächste

Alle Zeiten sind UTC + 1 Stunde