[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
Live-Adventure.de • Thema anzeigen - Wayfarers' open archery competitions

dein, shop, larp, waffen

Aktuelle Zeit: Do 18. Apr 2024, 15:05

Alle Zeiten sind UTC + 1 Stunde

Ein neues Thema erstellen Auf das Thema antworten  [ 33 Beiträge ]  Gehe zu Seite Vorherige  1, 2, 3, 4  Nächste
Autor Nachricht
 Betreff des Beitrags: Re: Wayfarers' open archery competitions
BeitragVerfasst: Fr 1. Jun 2012, 14:25 

With a 20lb longbow like mine, it will prove quite a challenge indeed :mrgreen:. With a 25lb bowhunter like the one above it seems much more doable, tough :)
I'll probably enter just for fun, but don't expect miracles. As an alchemist bows are not my strong point...

BeitragVerfasst: Fr 1. Jun 2012, 14:37 

Please add to your rules, that magic is not allowed. I just want to prevent, that someone make a deal with aeris ;).

BeitragVerfasst: Mo 4. Jun 2012, 08:44 

Siegelstätter Bote

06-10 - Magie
11-13 - Vorstadt (Siegelstatt)

BeitragVerfasst: Mo 4. Jun 2012, 09:03 

i set up these rules after extensive testing with the bows in our group. They are all between 20 an 25lbs but none of those bows has problems hitting the 20 meter mark. Hitting a 30 by 30 square target might prove a little daunting, but we have instructors in the field in the day(s) before the match that will be more then happy to help you improve your shot.

about magic in the tournament: There is no magic i am aware of in the rules that will make someone shoot more accurate... so i dont know what kind of magic you expect...

grtz Orophil

BeitragVerfasst: Mo 4. Jun 2012, 09:58 

'10 Magielager
'11 Magielager
'12 Magielager
'13 Viribus Unitis
'14 Viribus Unitis
'15 ???

BeitragVerfasst: Mo 4. Jun 2012, 17:54 

BeitragVerfasst: Mi 6. Jun 2012, 06:59 

I suppose you could cast spells and stuff over yourself and your bow and your arrows and evenrything, but at the tournament you will still have to make your arrows hit the target, there will not be anyone to guide your arrows through the air to the center of the target

so magic or no magic, it still comes down to your actual archery skills ;)

I have a 24lbs archery bow (elven hunting bow) and after some practice I can make a hit at a distance of 30 meters, it takes effort and a windy day does make it a challenge, but it is not that hard
don't worry, I won't participate, I will be one of the judges at the archery tournament :mrgreen:

Did we mention that along with that shiny trophy there will be prize-money for the winner?

BeitragVerfasst: Mi 6. Jun 2012, 14:09 

Since I believe in role play over rule play, I think a comment made about no magical assistance makes sense... but its up to the tournament organizers to make their own decisions about what rules they wish to make about the contest... and who gets to compete. :)

EDIT: as a game master though I would like to ask that all bows used be within the bow safety standards of the event and use larp safe arrows.

BeitragVerfasst: Mi 6. Jun 2012, 17:04 

BeitragVerfasst: Fr 8. Jun 2012, 13:23 

Ein neues Thema erstellen Auf das Thema antworten  [ 33 Beiträge ]  Gehe zu Seite Vorherige  1, 2, 3, 4  Nächste

Alle Zeiten sind UTC + 1 Stunde