[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
Live-Adventure.de • Thema anzeigen - Rules FAQ in englisch

dein, shop, larp, waffen

Aktuelle Zeit: Mi 17. Apr 2024, 00:16

Alle Zeiten sind UTC + 1 Stunde

Ein neues Thema erstellen Auf das Thema antworten  [ 43 Beiträge ]  Gehe zu Seite Vorherige  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Nächste
Autor Nachricht
 Betreff des Beitrags: Re: Rules FAQ in englisch
BeitragVerfasst: Di 3. Apr 2012, 13:02 

i have not thought of that.... thanks for the answer!

BeitragVerfasst: Di 17. Apr 2012, 14:43 

Hi

I have a small question.
On the charactersheet the word "charakterbogen" is mentioned. While I can guess what it means I would like to know exactly what this part of the sheet means. It says something like: "Dieser charakterbogen zählt als Conbestätigung für 5 Con - Tage"

Could anyone give the meaning of this sentence?

Thanks in advance

BeitragVerfasst: Di 17. Apr 2012, 15:47 

Hello Dominicus,

the sentence "Dieser charakterbogen zählt als Conbestätigung für 5 Con - Tage" means, "This charactersheet is evidence of taking part in a Convention for 5 "Con - Days" "

best regards

BeitragVerfasst: Fr 27. Jul 2012, 14:41 

Hallo,
I hope I am still in time for clarifying some doubts that I have about Alchemy.

In the rule book, where it is explained how to make potions, it says:
"Starting with the collection of the specific herbs, and continuing with the preparation itself (light the fire, boil water, crush the herbs, use phials and filters etc.) the preparation ends with the analysis, heating up, distillation, filtering and brewing."

First question: collecting herbs means that when I start I don't have ingredients and I need to go around and find them? If the answer is yes, would be possible to reach a area where collect herbs or maybe buy the base ingredients in some market?

Second question: distillation is necessary? It is a little bit complicated to get together the staff for distillation.

Maybe things are a lot less strict that I imagine, but I thought it would be better to ask in advance.

Thanks!

BeitragVerfasst: Fr 27. Jul 2012, 15:13 

Hi!

distilling is a possible way to make a potion, not the only one. The whole thing is about performing a good show.
You don't need to use specific herbs or tools. If someone comes to you his first look should tell him
"Beware, brewing alchemist ahead!"

You can collect herbs yourself (meaning flowers, gras, leafes, whatever you like) or buy them if
you find someone who sells stuff like that. There's nothing like special seeds planted by the gamemasters.
Use whatever you like.

Of course you could cut your mistletoe with a golden sickle in play to entertain the Lona Akata.

BeitragVerfasst: Fr 27. Jul 2012, 19:37 

Thank you, all is clear now.
Have fun at Conquest2012!

BeitragVerfasst: Fr 24. Aug 2012, 23:16 

Hi all,

Got a strange question. Last Conquest my belt finished itself (it was overfor it) It was a belt of leather, and was studded. So i could be using my magic.

I'm making a new belt, and i'm busy with studs. Since I don;t want to make it all studded and stuff (i'm playing a battle mage) I'm thinking about using small chains of rings, to give it a nice look (more decorated) Is it at that point still allowed to use magic,if I make it with small groups of rings (so no complete pieces of maille on my belt.)

My question:
My belt will be studded, but to make it more decorated, I also want to add loose rings (or small chains) of Maille on to the leather plates on my legs.

Does that still count as Studded or already as maille (since it will be single line strings of rings, not more than 5 or 6 at the time) And would I be able to use magic, while wearing it?
(a link to the picture of who and what I mean:
https://fbcdn-sphotos-c-a.akamaihd.net/ ... 3447_n.jpg)

Last time I had my Rasmus armor of Mytholon with me, and got told i can cast magic with it (since it is studded.)

If i Wear a belt with it, with studs and chainrings, does that takes away my ability to use magic? or am I still able to cast?

with regards,

Wouter

Adratos Balamaethor Erynion
Canotar
Head Physician of the Nasserossë
Mage of the Nasserossë

BeitragVerfasst: Mo 27. Aug 2012, 14:19 

Sure. If the metal is just decoration and no armour... (as in: you do not request armour points for it)... it will not hinder you...

BeitragVerfasst: Mo 27. Aug 2012, 18:34 

Adratos Balamaethor Erynion
Canotar
Head Physician of the Nasserossë
Mage of the Nasserossë

BeitragVerfasst: So 16. Jun 2013, 09:49 

Hi,
I would like to know if tales and legends stuff is wirte in english too or only in german.
Thank you

2011 Neutral Lager
2012 Viribus Unitis

Ein neues Thema erstellen Auf das Thema antworten  [ 43 Beiträge ]  Gehe zu Seite Vorherige  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Nächste

Alle Zeiten sind UTC + 1 Stunde